Stuck!

[Post New]by suzvoy on Feb 26, 11 6:55 AM
Hi, I hope you guys can help

I'm completely stuck - the only thing the map is telling me to do is find a piece of evidence in the shoe closet. I already found the gold handle, which I used on the door to change the portrait room from covered in vines to no vines - but it's still telling me to look in the portrait room. There are currently no hidden object scenes to complete. I have a sturdy axe, which I've tried on the lock in the shoe closet to no avail. I also have the two marble balls, the square mirror, the round mirror, the rusty cave key, the cottage key, 4/5 tiaras, 4/6 plant potions and 4/5 decorated jars.

It's driving me mad! Please help!

Re:Stuck!

[Post New]by licorasy on Feb 26, 11 7:18 AM
I am stuck in the exact same spot, vines are covering the door I am supposed to go through after placing the portraits.

Strategy guide is not telling me what I am doing wrong. . . . Help. . .

[Post New]by suzvoy on Feb 26, 11 7:20 AM
licorasy wrote:I am stuck in the exact same spot, vines are covering the door I am supposed to go through after placing the portraits.

Okay, I came out of the game completely, went back in, and now the axe actually worked on the lock in the shoe closet.

Go figure!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 26, 11 7:36 AM
licorasy wrote:I am stuck in the exact same spot, vines are covering the door I am supposed to go through after placing the portraits.

Hey Licorrasy...

You will need a lever and put it into the slot by the door that had those 3 green buttons. Then you pull the lever and the vine disappears.

Hope this helps.

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Mar 2, 11 12:12 PM
And don't forget that later, you will need to have the vines back so that you can access the waterfall room. Either way, you just need to use the lever outside the door. Switch it back and forth between vines and no vines as necessary.

[Post New]by debra48 on Mar 2, 11 12:59 PM
i complete the game and it is still locked. the hard mode does not come up

[Post New]by purpleladyljr on Mar 2, 11 2:58 PM
I could never get the frog emblem needed to make the Armory key appear in the mirror in the Ivy Room. How do I get that? I solved the laser puzzle with the mirrors I had, but I don't have a key to put in the keyhole. Please help!!

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Mar 2, 11 5:13 PM
I believe you get the frog emblem by completing the frog jar puzzle. It's in that little cupboard thing just off the greenhouse.
You will use it when you get into Ivy's room.

[Post New]by Steve_E on Mar 2, 11 6:16 PM
purpleladyljr wrote:I could never get the frog emblem needed to make the Armory key appear in the mirror in the Ivy Room. How do I get that? I solved the laser puzzle with the mirrors I had, but I don't have a key to put in the keyhole. Please help!!

I have the exact same problem !

I have nothing in my inventory either, apart from 5/5 frog jars...4/5 crown & 5/6 potions.

Went to every scene & nothing to do.
When i click on the map it tells me to solve the armoury puzzle - i have placed all the mirrors & glass orb, the laser is on, but no armoury key...please help !

Edited on 03/02/2011 at 6:17:25 PM PST

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 2, 11 7:21 PM
you need to go back through the forest...on the left hand side you find where you use the frog jars...that is where you get the emblem of the frog to use in ivys room hope it helps

[Post New]by Steve_E on Mar 2, 11 10:11 PM
I've tried that, put the correct frog jars in their place, but nothing happens.
There's 5 jars right?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 3, 11 5:13 AM
Hi Steve_E,

Welcome to the pond!

The armory key is in Ivy's room. Once you complete the puzzle with the frog jars, you get a little figurine.

Go to Ivy's room and put the figurine in the dresser. The key will be behind the mirror.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 03/03/2011 at 8:12:31 AM PST

[Post New]by Steve_E on Mar 3, 11 4:28 PM
Thanks but nothing happens when i put all of the 5 frog jars in place !?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 3, 11 5:03 PM
Steve_E wrote:Thanks but nothing happens when i put all of the 5 frog jars in place !?

Are you positive you placed them in their correct locations? Page 43 of the strategy guide shows you how they should be placed. Click on the top picture on that page to zoom in.

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 3, 11 6:04 PM
hopefully you have gotten this....when you put the frog jars in place....if you move your mouse over the jar it tells you what frog it is and you need to match it up to the stand it sits on.....

[Post New]by Steve_E on Mar 4, 11 5:24 PM
Thanks so much guys !
Finally got through it.
Much appreciated

Go to: