bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Mac version of Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues available - February 26, 2011!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Feb 26, 11 9:13 AM
Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues is here! If you’d like to check it out, you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Tech Support through our help pages, or if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:Mac version of Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues available - February 26, 2011!

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Feb 27, 11 6:35 AM
The magnifying glass does not work to examine items in the inventory. I am running OS 10.6.6. I'm sending in a report, but I'm very disappointed in this game.

LANC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Mac version of Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues available - February 26, 2011!

[Post New]by LANC on Feb 27, 11 3:29 PM
Have played the first one on PC many times - love the sound of the train - thought it so well designed & tricky but possibly because then new to Fishgaming and had to get daughter's help - this one whilst all PC replies are positive and I agree absolutely with graphics, good story etc but compared with the first one - much much easier - in fact - haven't finished hour - can't go on waiting for excitement - think man a villain in Raymond Chandler novel or that Broadwalk thingymy on TV in NZ

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Feb 28, 11 2:40 PM
RyeMcLaughlin wrote:The magnifying glass does not work to examine items in the inventory. I am running OS 10.6.6. I'm sending in a report, but I'm very disappointed in this game.

It works for me. I was waiting for it to quit in chapter 3 (a PC tech issue for many) but got past that as well. I did have one quirky thing -- I started 2 profiles. At the same point in the game, one profile showed a room complete (check mark) on the map, in the other, it showed the room still active (!).

Also, in the LR safe puzzle, I wanted to guess the code, I put it in, but the game said it was wrong and made me do more searching. I did the H0G scene and went back to the safe. I entered the same code and it was accepted. The thing is, there was actually a huge clue/puzzle that I should have needed to work out to get the code. I never used the 2 part clue, never even saw the second half. Totally weird.

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by snookataylor on Mar 1, 11 8:12 AM
I have just completed both The Serpent of Isis games on a mac, using Snow leopard 10.6.6 and have had no problems at all. Both thoroughly enjoyable games. Will certainly be replaying them again in the future when I've forgotten where things are!

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Mar 5, 11 2:44 PM
I've also finished the game, and LOVED every minute of it. Played it on an Intel Mac, running Snow Leopard 10.6.6., with no problems.

Go to: