bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Cake Shop 3

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 27, 11 12:05 AM
Open up Cake Shops around the world as you expand your global empire in this fast-paced Time Management game! Make delicious desserts for clients all around the world, and find local delights to add to your menu. Learn the tastes of each one of your different customers and think two steps ahead in Cake Shop 3! Create an incredible empire and dominate the market as you upgrade your restaurants and find new items for your kitchen!

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Cake Shop 3

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Feb 27, 11 4:01 AM
good fun, as all the Cake Shop ones are.

My concern is about the length of the game. In the demo, I played the entirety of the first location (Mexico) all with gold, no replays needed, and got to the second (I think) level of the second location. Then the demo ended as it's a limited version trial. I didn't run out of time, so that didn't even take my hour..

Love the game, just not sure how long it is, so I won't be buying it straight away.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

THE END?

[Post New]by gtagta on Mar 30, 11 9:43 PM
Please. I think I won: two lovers on cruise ship.

Then, is it endless mode?

thx!

Edited on 03/30/2011 at 9:44:19 PM PST

Re:Cake Shop 3 How do you get through Egypt??

[Post New]by greenlady0427 on Jun 22, 11 3:05 PM
Hello to all Cake Shop 3 players,

I am enjoying Cake Shop 3 game very much. I love the fact it visits many countries and has different challenges. And the music is awesome. But I have an issues, I have been in the country Egypt level for almost two to three days. I am getting very frustrated. Is there any helpful hints you can give me to get through this level and explore the other levels. I would appreciate this. Thanks so much!!!! I am looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Greenlady 0427

Re:Cake Shop 3

[Post New]by outlawlorie49 on Nov 18, 11 10:43 PM
i like playing it

Go to: