magshev
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PLAY TROPHY LEVEL??

[Post New]by magshev on Feb 27, 11 3:43 AM
I bought this game ages ago but only recently decided to play the whole thing in timed mode and see how far I would get. Previously I would run out of time and got fed up having to start all over again. I then would randomly play Arcade level just for a bit of fun
Well I did persevere and played the whole game, at long last I could get into the Trophy Level........not. For some reason like a few other posts on here as soon as you hit play guess what....yes.....access violation. The first time this happened I was annoyed...but hey these things are sent to try us lol. I uninstalled the game and started all over again, only to have the same thing happen. As there had been quite a while inbetween playing for the 2nd time I thought any glitches would have been sorted
Time to ask BF for some help, and as always they were very helpful, we tried all sorts of things (to technical to remember) I even had help through live chat to walk me through some of the things. Alas we never did get it sorted, and therefore BF gave me a credit for the game.

My qustion is has anyone ever got to play this level, without any problems? If so I would love to hear from you. I love this little game. If I am stressed, I find playing this takes over and you do not have time to think about other things.

I have emailed the makers of the game but as yet have heard nothing from them.

I would like to say a huge thank you to BF for all there help, and also to anyone who reads this.
Regards
Mags

Edited on 02/27/2011 at 4:09:07 AM PST

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

Re:HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PLAY TROPHY LEVEL??

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Feb 27, 11 4:48 AM
My sister breezed through all of these (she hasn't hasn't done witch crow yet) I'll ask her when she gets up.

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Feb 27, 11 6:54 PM
well, my memory ain't up to snuff. it looks familiar, but we are downloading it to play again so i can remind myself how it goes. i don't even remember any trophy level, but it may come back to me. my sister thinks that i do miracles every day. lol. get back to you, asap.

gltu,
her sister

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Feb 27, 11 8:47 PM
well, i selected trophy level at the very beginning of the game and it gave me trophies as i played each level. apparently, you are always on the trophy way. by the end of all the levels, you should have all the trophies and be able to play a new game. i presume it's the new game it won't give you access to. i can't help you there. sorry.

i admire your perserverance. if you get an answer, tell everyone in the trophy level forum, too. they'll be very happy.

gl
her sister, the failure. lol

magshev
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by magshev on Mar 3, 11 4:01 AM
Hi, thought I would give anyone who reads this an update.

I have written again to big fish and suggest anyone having this problem do the same.

bfgDonau

Hi, I along with a lot of other members have been having problems getting to play the Trophy Level. BF Have already given me a credit for this game. I have tried to contact the makers to see if they have any suggestions, that's been nearly a week ago.....no reply from them. It is so frustrating that nobody seems to care that this game is still available to buy, but with an obvious flaw to it. Come on BF is it not time that you looked into what's happening about the game, either that or remove it from the game list. I for one would happily buy the game again......if I knew the fault had been rectified.

Request a credit. Maybe that will stir someone into doing something!!!!!!

I am still all for BF, and would recommend them to anyone

Mags

[Post New]by Cloudcover on May 30, 11 10:14 AM
I find "Trophy Level" less difficult than "Arcade Level". Just collect those coins and watch the time.

[Post New]by notagenius on Oct 11, 11 7:41 AM
I have played this game twice., neither on timed play and have reached Trophy Level then the game has finished with an error in view. so cant help you but if anyone has any idea please help!!

[Post New]by STARTWYNKLES on Nov 26, 11 6:15 PM
I HAVE ENCOUNTERED THE SAME PROBLEMS MENTIONED BY ALL IN THIS FORUM. NO MATTER WHAT WE DO, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE FINISH THE GAME, WE GET AN ERROR ONCE ALL THE TROPHIES HAVE BEEN EARNED THAT ESSENTIALLY TELLS US THAT ALL OF OUR MOUSE SHOTS HAVE BEEN IN ERROR AND SO WE CAN'T GO ON ANY FURTHER. THIS MAKES ME WONDER IF THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME EVEN PUT THE EXTRA GAME LEVEL IN IT IN THE FIRST PLACE...OR FORGOT TO PUT THE UNLOCK CODE TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN THE GAME AT THIS LEVEL OF IT. I AM AT LEVEL 65 IN THE ARCADE GAME FOR THE 4TH TIME AND STUCK THIS TIME--NO MATTER WHAT I CAN NOT GET THROUGH IT.IF I DO GET TO THE END OF THE 100TH LEVEL AGAIN AND STILL CAN'T GE TO THE NEW GAME(I HAVE ALL OF THE TROPHY'S, I WILL ASK MICHALE, OF BF IF HE CAN HELP--IF THAT DOES NOT WORK, THEN I WILL REQUEST A CREDIT.
STARTWYN61

[Post New]by lrexrode9 on Feb 4, 12 1:23 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can get through the other two, collect the trophys but cannot play the trophy level.

Birdsbeth
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Birdsbeth on Feb 6, 12 11:32 AM
Yes, I play it. You have to win all of the trophys first. They will all show as gold, no dark sillhouettes. You can click on them to see what you have and what you need.
After you have them all ( getting 50 in one tap was my hardest), PLAY will appear in the center of the trophys. Click there to play trophy level.

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by ironclad11 on Mar 10, 12 9:06 AM
I tried also, unistalled and reinstalled. I would think if it were a problem with my computer then the entire GAME would not play as has happened in the past. You try to open it and it gives you and error. This played fine until I reached this level. I would think there is a glitch there and it's too bad because I really like the game other than this. Waiting for an answer from tech support temped to download the Season Match 2 but am afraid.

[Post New]by letaloveshockey on Apr 24, 12 4:15 AM
I have had the same issue with the TROPHY level. I have played through the Quest level, collected all of the trophy items, played through all 100 arcade levels, and when I try to click to play the TROPHY level it gives me an Access Violation code.

I agree with everyone else that it is very very frustrating. I too enjoy this game, and would love to be able to finish it. I have it on my IPad as well and the Trophy level works fine but the game is different and not as enjoyable.

PLEASE Big Fish it is YOUR responsibility to have this fixed!

[Post New]by GrimReaper72 on Nov 10, 12 5:23 PM
I too have had this problem just finished the game for the 4th time, got help from bf but no good, Trophy lvl will not work, boots me off saying memory violation error.. I wanted to finish this game loved it, but no wasted my money.... Won't be buying any more season match games Incase they are glitched too... not happy...

[Post New]by pencilfairy on Jan 29, 13 7:08 AM
This question was first asked in Feb. 2011. It is now nearly Feb. 2013, and I have the same problem. I have collected all the trophies, but get the memory access error when I try to play trophy level. I downloaded the game a week ago, but the problem is the same as it was for the first poster, so it's obvious that they are not going to fix it.

Go to: