sas65
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

redoing a level

[Post New]by sas65 on Feb 27, 11 8:44 AM
i had some days to redo in Mexico. even though i compledted expert, it did not give me a gold cup. am i doing something wrong,

grandma

Godsgamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:redoing a level

[Post New]by Godsgamer on Feb 27, 11 4:30 PM
Same thing happened to me. I can't remember if the first two allowed you to redo levels to get expert...

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Feb 28, 11 5:31 AM
There seems to be a replay bug. When I went back to replay for expert and got it, the map didn't refect the gold cup.

bethjudy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,207 Posts

[Post New]by bethjudy on Mar 2, 11 6:27 PM
This is even stranger. If I go back to a previous country, it starts the whole thing over, as if I have never been there before.

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Mar 3, 11 6:00 AM
bethjudy wrote:This is even stranger. If I go back to a previous country, it starts the whole thing over, as if I have never been there before.

LOL! That sucks. And it would piss me off. I'm not going back to find out quite yet.

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by majicbird on Mar 3, 11 7:23 AM
It is really annoying that you can replay a level, get gold, and it doesn't show up as expert!!!

OhWise1z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

redoing a level

[Post New]by OhWise1z on Mar 22, 11 3:23 PM
sas65 wrote:i had some days to redo in Mexico. even though i compledted expert, it did not give me a gold cup. am i doing something wrong,

grandma

I had the same issue. It appears to be a game glitch, not something that you're doing.

OhWise1z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by OhWise1z on Mar 22, 11 3:25 PM
bethjudy wrote:This is even stranger. If I go back to a previous country, it starts the whole thing over, as if I have never been there before.

That happened to me when, after playing the trial version, I purchased the game. I haven't DARED to try going back after finishing the other levels since! LOL

[Post New]by Starfire27 on Mar 27, 11 4:04 PM
I'm bugged about this game. The issue of expert levels not showing up, and previously expert levels becoming non-expert the first time you turn your back, just makes it unpleasant for me. I'm kind of sorry I bought it.

Go to: