DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Small but important bug

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Feb 27, 11 9:48 AM
In any time management game where expert is eventually achieved, the progress map is supposed to reflect that. Please fix this minor error...

Don

krasniikot
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Small but important bug

[Post New]by krasniikot on Feb 27, 11 9:57 AM
Yes! This has been driving me crazy. You go back & replay a level, get Expert, & the map still shows below Expert.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Feb 28, 11 5:29 AM
I finished the trial and had the same problem when I replayed a level. I made expert but it did not reflect on the map.

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Mar 2, 11 5:12 PM
not sure but this might be problem you are having are you playing for the expert immediately at the end of that round where it gives you the option to or going forward then trying to replay level. I have been replaying each level till I get the expert and have not had a problem of it showing on the map Least I dont think I have lol gonna have to go back and look again. Okay I do have all my golds I just missed my first one because I forgot to hit replay. I chose the one on the map replayed and did not get my gold. So if you want your gold you must play till you get it before you move on. I wont know for awhile but to get the golds after the fact you might have to get to the end of the game before you can replay to get the golds I know some games do this.

Edited on 03/02/2011 at 6:33:55 PM PST

Go to: