bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 27, 11 11:04 AM
We have an updated version of Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery available now. For more information, please see this thread:

UPDATE! New version available for Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery! February 25, 2011

If you are having problems getting the latest version of Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:Post any Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by BearKat on Mar 3, 11 3:00 AM
I downloaded an update late yesterday afternoon(3-2-11) for this game hoping it would fix the sound fx problem I have been having . It starts to make a weird sound occasionally after clicking on a sparkly area and won't stop . I have been opening options and moving the sfx button all the way down and back up and that most times will stop the strange noise. It sounds like the panting sound the little dog makes on steroids ! At any rate it (dl-ing the update) did not cure it and much to my surprise when I logged on a little while ago (very early am 3-3) my GM says there is an update for this game. Is this another update? The same one or what? I have enjoyed the game very much and almost finished it at this point and these are the only problems I have with the game, but, I would still like for it to work properly.

moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Post any Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by moetoole on Apr 2, 12 11:38 AM
Game keeps stalling.

Go to: