Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

Possible trophy?

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Feb 28, 11 11:19 AM
Ive finished the game and started a new game. When chapter one ends you are left with the poster which disappears in chapter 2. So I figured there might be a use for it.. nothing yet.

But I did see that in the trophy room there is a missing trophy thats in the lower drawer and its flashing green.

Anyone have any ideas??

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Possible trophy?

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 28, 11 1:46 PM
Sage103082 wrote:Ive finished the game and started a new game. When chapter one ends you are left with the poster which disappears in chapter 2. So I figured there might be a use for it.. nothing yet.

But I did see that in the trophy room there is a missing trophy thats in the lower drawer and its flashing green.

Anyone have any ideas??

Now I'm going to have to play it all over again so I can check that out. Did you get the golden spoon from the chef? I got it once, but I apparently erased that profile so I couldn't check to see if that was the one to go in that drawer.

The flashing green seems to be some sort of electronic device. Could it be something in the agents hotel room?

Here's a thought. Do you suppose the trophy room will continue into the next installment and the flashing green is something you will find then.

Edited on 02/28/2011 at 1:48:54 PM PST

Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

Re:Possible trophy?

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Feb 28, 11 2:46 PM
I thought about the room following into the second game but I think there would be more flashing items. My first thought about the missing item was the key card to start the address computer in chapter one (the one on the kittys collar) but Im not sure. Im going to replay again and see if I can find anything that looks like that shape. lol.

I did get the spoon. and its not that one but I also think there is one more trophy missing. Where the diamond cutter is there is nothing on the other side in the same spot. So thats one reason ive been replaying to see if I can find anything else..like the snake drink.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Possible trophy?

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 28, 11 3:20 PM
You get an extra trophy if you play the arcade game again in the 2nd episode.

Go to: