October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Map pieces

[Post New]by October7 on Feb 28, 11 10:20 PM
I have also reached the end of the first map, I have three out of 6 but can't go on. Like someone else on the forum I have tried redoing the first levels to see if I could get a map but, no go. It says it can be assembled in the work shop??? Time has run out no so no buy for me, it does not make it clear how you progress to the next stage.

Map pieces

[Post New]by Michael_Pukalo on Mar 1, 11 9:57 AM
October7 wrote:I have also reached the end of the first map, I have three out of 6 but can't go on. Like someone else on the forum I have tried redoing the first levels to see if I could get a map but, no go. It says it can be assembled in the work shop??? Time has run out no so no buy for me, it does not make it clear how you progress to the next stage.

October7, looks like you didn't have enough resources for the Radar(or didn't have required skill). We're currently working on new version where all pieces will be found automatically in easy mode.
Best regards!

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Map pieces

[Post New]by oldyafer on Mar 1, 11 3:29 PM
Well, I bought this game in a moment of stupidity. I am at the end of the first level and I can't go on because I don't have all the map pieces. I have tried over and over to replay and find the other pieces but to no avail. It won't let me.

What a rip-off. I can't find directions or help, how do I progress? I am a CPA and it's tax season, I play to relax. This is worse than tax law.

[Post New]by Michael_Pukalo on Mar 2, 11 10:07 AM
oldyafer wrote:Well, I bought this game in a moment of stupidity. I am at the end of the first level and I can't go on because I don't have all the map pieces. I have tried over and over to replay and find the other pieces but to no avail. It won't let me.

What a rip-off. I can't find directions or help, how do I progress? I am a CPA and it's tax season, I play to relax. This is worse than tax law.

Hi, oldyafer!
You need to buy a radar. It will show you the levels where pieces are still hidden. Radar will be located in the map menu.
Anyway in new version you won't need to search pieces of the map(in easy mode).
Best regards!

[Post New]by gentleone236 on Mar 2, 11 1:18 PM
ok...so i have the radar...it shows which level the map pieces are ...so i've once again played thru those levels...and still no map pieces!!!....HOW DO YOU GET THE MAP PIECES!!!!??????????????

I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR AN UNPLAYABLE GAME!!

[Post New]by Michael_Pukalo on Mar 2, 11 2:00 PM
gentleone236 wrote:ok...so i have the radar...it shows which level the map pieces are ...so i've once again played thru those levels...and still no map pieces!!!....HOW DO YOU GET THE MAP PIECES!!!!??????????????

I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR AN UNPLAYABLE GAME!!

gentleone236, all you need is just replay those levels and find hidden map pieces. If you can't find map pieces on the level.. well.. you can just wait a little. In new version you won't need to search them in easy mod.

[Post New]by kethlia on Mar 2, 11 2:33 PM

The map pieces are hidden about the screen and solving the level does not necessarily help you gain the map pieces.

When the description pops up to tell you what is required to solve the level, take time to look around the edges of the screen to see if something looks out of place. The map pieces do blend in quite well. Occassionally a map piece will be in the center of the screen underneath the playing board. To get those pieces, you have to solve the level or manage to click on the square that the map piece is beneath. You do have a few seconds to grab the piece after you solve the level and the board disappears.

I've found all of the pieces for the first three maps using this method.

So, how do you get the radar? I haven't figured out that part yet.

[Post New]by Michael_Pukalo on Mar 2, 11 2:43 PM
kethlia wrote:
The map pieces are hidden about the screen and solving the level does not necessarily help you gain the map pieces.

When the description pops up to tell you what is required to solve the level, take time to look around the edges of the screen to see if something looks out of place. The map pieces do blend in quite well. Occassionally a map piece will be in the center of the screen underneath the playing board. To get those pieces, you have to solve the level or manage to click on the square that the map piece is beneath. You do have a few seconds to grab the piece after you solve the level and the board disappears.

I've found all of the pieces for the first three maps using this method.

So, how do you get the radar? I haven't figured out that part yet.

Hi, kethlia!
Your method is the best way to find hidden pieces without radar!
Radar is located in the blue tab of the workshop.

[Post New]by LisaLaffer on Mar 5, 11 1:47 AM
Thank you for a new version. It's really untimed now and there are no more problems with the map pieces in easy mode. I love the huge number of bonuses! A buy for me.

[Post New]by Michael_Pukalo on Mar 5, 11 4:04 AM
LisaLaffer wrote:Thank you for a new version. It's really untimed now and there are no more problems with the map pieces in easy mode. I love the huge number of bonuses! A buy for me.

Hi, LisaLaffer!
I'm glad tha you liked this game.
Have fun and best regards!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 5, 11 9:19 AM
Hi everyone!

If you're missing any map pieces, then please make sure that you've installed the latest version of Akhra: The Treasures as LisaLaffer has done.

If the updated version hasn't already populated to your Game Manager, then please see this thread for more info:

UPDATE! New version available for Akhra: The Treasures! March 4, 2011

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: