bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines ™ - Released on December 10, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 10, 08 4:24 PM
Join the notorious World War I spy Mata Hari as she uncovers a secret German submarine base in Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser`s Submarines ™, a beguiling Puzzle Adventure. Help this smoldering femme fatale search for clues, solve enigmatic puzzles, seduce men, and infiltrate top secret military operations, all in glamorous disguise. The Allied war effort depends on Mata Hari`s ability to extract secrets and stay undetected. Can you ensure her mission succeeds?

MaraWanna
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines ™ - Released on December 10, 2008

[Post New]by MaraWanna on Dec 10, 08 9:55 PM
So where are all the HO fans who've tried out this game and can tell the rest of us whether it's worth the time/trouble? I've so relied on you're opinions about several recent HOGs

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re:Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines ™ - Released on December 10, 2008

[Post New]by scotcat on Dec 10, 08 9:58 PM
Check out the long thread in Chit-chat about this game.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Dec 11, 08 6:21 AM
I really enjoyed this game. It was different and had good puzzles. Thanks for another Hog that takes a lot of thinking and interaction. I liked the changing of clothes and trying to figure out the puzzles. Some of them I had to skip but I'm going to try again and see if I can do them.

Thanks

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Dec 11, 08 1:40 PM
I had a lot of trouble with the mine cart also. Did you note that it has two different hot spots? First you have to oil the track to make it move easily, then do something else I can't recall, then you shove it (I think with the wrench) against the dynamite to explode it. The trick is that all these things have to be done in the right sequence.

[Post New]by davis3375 on Jan 6, 09 6:19 AM
Need help in the room with the planetairim cant find murcury please help thank you

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 6, 09 7:28 AM
davis3375 wrote:Need help in the room with the planetairim cant find murcury please help thank you

Hi Davis3375- welcome to the forums!

Mercury is in the chest of drawers. Click on all three of the left drawer and the bottom right one. the center drawer will open and Mercury is inside.

Go to: