sweater maker stopped working

[Post New]by capricorn2002ac on Feb 28, 11 10:58 PM
Hello,

After a while, my sweater makers stopped working: an exclamation sign appear on them and the only way I can get rid those signs is to remove/delete/sell the sweater makers...

Any idea what is hapenning? I'm sure is something trivial, but I cannot figure it out.

Thanks,
CCC

KimchiGoddess
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:sweater maker stopped working

[Post New]by KimchiGoddess on Apr 13, 11 4:17 PM
Hi there,

It may be that your machine is out of magic powder.. you can buy a bag in the tools section of the store, then you get to place it wherever you'd like on your farm. If you click on the bag and then on your machine, it should start working again.

I hope that this helps !

fellman1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fellman1 on Mar 24, 14 3:41 PM
I tried and tried to buy it and put it on the machine, but it won't take it. I don't know how to put it on the machine. can anyone help. it just stops and you can't make sweaters anymore

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Apr 13, 14 5:12 PM
You don't set the bag itself on the machine, you place it on the farm, click on it and the powder goes to the bottom like your boxes do, then click on the machine and the powder goes to it. I hope this explains a little more.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Apr 13, 14 5:12 PM
You don't set the bag itself on the machine, you place it on the farm, click on it and the powder goes to the bottom like your boxes do, then click on the machine and the powder goes to it. I hope this explains a little more.

Go to: