bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Soul Journey forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 1, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Soul Journey forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Soul Journey players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

dodogirls
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Soul Journey forum

[Post New]by dodogirls on Mar 1, 11 2:34 AM
help please in the garden bit there is a candle on the ground dont know what to do with it

[Post New]by robinamc on Mar 1, 11 3:45 PM
stuck in lab ,says i need 9 ice cubes , opened fridge and cant find ice anywhere

[Post New]by abbmar on Mar 1, 11 6:31 PM
I'm having trouble with picking up the candle also. I have the magnifying glass, I go to the tree to use it, it tells me to look elsewhere. I just can't pick up the candle. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by abbmar on Mar 1, 11 9:31 PM
I found the solution to the candle. Get the magnifying glass, so over to the candle, click and you will be able to grab the candle....continue from there to the tree and read the message.

reddc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by reddc on Mar 3, 11 2:13 PM
Hi I am getting a bit confused with this game it says get batteries for the torch but when I click on the torch nothing is happening?

CiCiRR
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by CiCiRR on Mar 4, 11 9:45 AM
Lousy, blurry graphics and the "hammer" in the first scene is a tenderizer. Please try to get the right names for the hidden objects. I know a hidden object game shouldn't be too easy, but crappy graphics should not be the reason a game is challenging. Slow to load (Vista), slow to switch scenes.

Not a keeper, like so many other games lately. I'm sure we'll see this in the $2.99 isle sooner than later.

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Mar 5, 11 1:16 AM
This is a game with no frills. **** are very small and well hidden blending in with the backgrounds and don't forget to look at the bottom of screen. Was looking for a comb in one scene looks like a match stick car key looks like a lock. What dic did you guys use............tart-eclair puff, raw fish at least cook it, music plates-records before your time huh, bricks-blocks(children), car-truck, flashlights in one scene torches in another why not leave it flashlights when thats what you want us to find, hamburger-sandwich, glass now this is a good one for I kept clicking the glass until used a hint and lo and behold Lens haha they got me, tacks-nails, diving glasses not sun glasses, tube-snorkel maybe didn't know how to spell it, and the last plaster-bandaids people it's what you put on a cut, well I guess you can plaster it if you want. If anyone found more of these alienation words please feel free to add them to this list. GOOD HUNTING FISHIES

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Mar 5, 11 1:19 AM
abbmar wrote:I'm having trouble with picking up the candle also. I have the magnifying glass, I go to the tree to use it, it tells me to look elsewhere. I just can't pick up the candle. Any suggestions?
you have to use the magnifing glass on it make sure the candle turns yellow before you click on it with the magnifying glass

[Post New]by BRENDA4124460 on Mar 6, 11 11:53 AM
HOW DO YOU CONNECT THE WIRER TO THE LAMP POST AND WHERE IS THE WIRER

[Post New]by swollam on Mar 11, 11 10:10 AM
am at the spot where i'm supposed to get the crystal. the hint zooms on the book but I can't pick it up? any suggestions?

[Post New]by swollam on Mar 11, 11 10:10 AM
am at the spot where i'm supposed to get the crystal. the hint zooms on the book but I can't pick it up? any suggestions?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 11, 11 10:24 AM
BRENDA4124460 wrote:HOW DO YOU CONNECT THE WIRER TO THE LAMP POST AND WHERE IS THE WIRER
SPOILER!!!!!

Turn off the electricity using the box on lamp post. Use the chain from the roof to connect to the wire.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 11, 11 10:27 AM
swollam wrote:am at the spot where i'm supposed to get the crystal. the hint zooms on the book but I can't pick it up? any suggestions?
On page 2 is a topic "doctor - crystal" that may have your answer.

If you can't find it copy and paste this link to get to it

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/146571.page

[Post New]by xmombakerx on Mar 13, 11 5:36 PM
you have to use the magnify glass on the cankdle to set it on fire. then you can pick it up

[Post New]by xmombakerx on Mar 13, 11 5:42 PM
when you need things like batteries, go to the store and buy them

[Post New]by Obasangel on Mar 29, 11 10:13 PM
robinamc wrote:stuck in lab ,says i need 9 ice cubes , opened fridge and cant find ice anywhere

the ice cubes are mostly on the door of the fridge, best eay to describe is look for something a tad shiny or off towards the botom of shelfs on the door. I think there might be a couple inside as well.

good luck

[Post New]by Tenniz33 on Apr 9, 11 11:48 AM
Ice Cubes. I just need to find one more ice cube, the hint points to the book but I still can't find it please help.

[Post New]by bran07 on May 24, 11 2:49 PM
I got stuck on first level, I can't get the batteries out of the flashlight. I have clicked & clicked on it & wasted hints to no avail. Please help! Thanks in advance!

Go to: