bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Soul Journey technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 1, 11 1:43 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 03/11/2011 at 5:23:26 PM PST

lynn009
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Post any Soul Journey technical issues here only

[Post New]by lynn009 on Mar 1, 11 2:24 AM
Decent game but when the people talk you can't click to speed up the talking.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Mar 1, 11 2:27 AM
cant play it on full screen cause the map isnt showing

petes1000
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by petes1000 on Mar 1, 11 7:47 AM
ciscaR8 wrote:cant play it on full screen cause the map isnt showing

I agree .... I didn't even start it because the opening screens didn't show everything and I am running 1200x800.

petes1000
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by petes1000 on Mar 1, 11 8:35 AM
petes1000 wrote:

I agree .... I didn't even start it because the opening screens didn't show everything and I am running 1200x800.

I just noticed as I tried to uninstall ... that it didn't even shut down properly after I exited it the game and it used up all my trial time

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Mar 1, 11 9:37 AM
Downloaded the game okay, but nothing happened when I pressed Play....reinstalled the game but same thing happened.....no go here

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Mar 1, 11 9:50 AM
was able to download but not get it to play..says screen is out of range..this is awful. it looks like a good game.

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Mar 1, 11 10:00 AM
I was playing the game and it just shut down in the middle of a game. Anyone else have this problem? Tried to play it again and it want do anything now, not even open up, Just shuts down again.

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Mar 1, 11 10:42 AM
petes1000 wrote:
petes1000 wrote:

I just noticed as I tried to uninstall ... that it didn't even shut down properly after I exited it the game and it used up all my trial time

Same here.Everything moved to the left and big black line on the right side of the screen

Edited on 03/01/2011 at 10:42:57 AM PST

dcairns
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by dcairns on Mar 1, 11 12:06 PM
I downloaded it and the screen is too far to the left which makes it impossible to access the map. I tried to uninstall but it kept saying the game was still running and it wasn't (that I could see). I couldn't access any other games because this one was running. I ended up having to reboot in order to just uninstall it. Too bad, wanted to try this one.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Mar 1, 11 2:32 PM
I was able to download and play the trial but when I exited the game, I clicked on un-install and it said the game was still running. I don't understand because I exited the game the same way I do all games. Anyway, I decided to close my game manager and re-open it to see if that helped-no, the game is still running. Then I brought up my task manager to end it that way and all that was listed was the Isis game that was running! I don't even have the new Isis game! I ended it, nevertheless, but that still didn't work. Soul Journey is still running. What do I do, now??

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Mar 1, 11 2:49 PM
The game demo downloaded just fine, but ran very slowly. The load screens were very long and there was a marked delay between clicking and getting action, even at the opening screen that asks you to enter your name and that sort of thing. It's not really an issue - just something someone else may run into. I have Windows 7 Premium 64-bit, and I don't have much on my computer that might clog stuff up and cause the game to run slowly. It's probably just a little glitchy thing on my computer.

[Post New]by nuttyplayer53 on Mar 1, 11 3:11 PM
I am having the same problem as kristidumplin, the download was faster, but trying to get into the game was as slow as molasses. Hope they can fix it

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Mar 1, 11 3:32 PM
Everything downloaded and played just fine. But the wait times for between scenes was ridiculously long. LIke 3-5 minutes!!!

[Post New]by carolemoore1961 on Mar 1, 11 3:51 PM
Pickles77 wrote:Downloaded the game okay, but nothing happened when I pressed Play....reinstalled the game but same thing happened.....no go here

I'm having the same problem...flashes and goes back to the play screen....numerous times....deleted and downloaded again and same thing...oh well hopefully they get this fixed....

crcamp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by crcamp on Mar 1, 11 4:10 PM
katiepops wrote:Everything downloaded and played just fine. But the wait times for between scenes was ridiculously long. LIke 3-5 minutes!!!

Same issue...very long "loading" delays. Afraid my demo time will be taken up by these long delays and not able to tell if I really enjoy the game or not. Right now, I don't. Sorry!

[Post New]by evelyntia on Mar 1, 11 5:36 PM
crcamp wrote:
katiepops wrote:Everything downloaded and played just fine. But the wait times for between scenes was ridiculously long. LIke 3-5 minutes!!!

Same issue...very long "loading" delays. Afraid my demo time will be taken up by these long delays and not able to tell if I really enjoy the game or not. Right now, I don't. Sorry!
Spent more time downloading than playing very slow

Edited on 03/01/2011 at 5:37:56 PM PST

mcurbelo
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mcurbelo on Mar 1, 11 6:25 PM
Downloaded the game fine. Cursor is too slow keeping me from buying the game.

[Post New]by drgonfli on Mar 1, 11 6:31 PM
Ok, This is really weird and the only game I've had this happen on. When I start the game I get an error on my screen that says invalid format. Now, my pc screen is a 50 inch plasma and the error msg bounces around my screen like the msg no input. So it seems like some thing there. But, I don't understand why since no other game has a problem and the resolution on my pc is the same as any other time I play a game. Any one have any ideas has to what could be causing the problem. I couldn't even close it out Had to go into the task manager to exit the game. Sorry can't say that I noticed what it said for the game name tho to see if it was showing Isis.

[Post New]by bjbholly on Mar 1, 11 7:16 PM
I am having the same problem as others have listed. I had no problem with the game until it quit on me. I couldn't get it to open for play again. Unstalled game and reloaded it.. No luck in continuing play.

Go to: