bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 1, 11 1:45 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Post any 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! technical issues here only

[Post New]by gimmegames on Mar 1, 11 5:55 AM
The game ran in slow motion on my computer. I'm currently trying to uninstall and reinstall it. Reminds me of the problem I had with BumbleBee Jewel.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Mar 1, 11 6:14 AM
The uninstall and reinstall didn't help.

sparkle9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle9 on Mar 1, 11 9:00 AM
This game is not running correctly...the "pointer" is wobbly and very hard to control...anyone have a solution?

puppycake
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by puppycake on Mar 1, 11 6:22 PM
Same problem here, VERY slow motion, practically unplayable, I thought it was just my computer but I see it is not. So a no buy for me.

Tamara110
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Tamara110 on Mar 2, 11 7:04 AM
I am glad to hear I am not the only one with this problem. I think it would be a fun game but the curser thing really aggravated me. Running very slow too which took up a lot of time in the trial. no buy for me

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 2, 11 7:55 AM
I can't get this game to start! Tried umpteen times. just says game is running, but can't see it or find it. Given up now as life is too short!
Can't uninstall it without rebooting again and again.........

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 22, 11 12:38 PM
Hello everyone!

A new build has been released for this game that fixes the following issue:

This new version of the game fixes minor bugs and optimizes the game for older computers.

To get the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall your game. If you have any further technical issues, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link). Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

kesteral
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by kesteral on Mar 24, 11 2:28 PM
What about the 3D glasses?

Go to: