bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 2, 11 1:39 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Immierald
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post any Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero technical issues here only

[Post New]by Immierald on Mar 2, 11 7:55 AM
Hi,

I can't see the entire screen. It doesn't matter if it's in full screen or windowed mode, there is this black bar at the lower edge of the game (like with some of the movies and series that don't use the entire screen, it's black around the edges). So right now I can only see the top bit of the information bar at the bottom, the bottom row of the bar I can't even see.

[Post New]by clhburton on Mar 2, 11 9:32 AM
I too can't see the whole screen in full screen mode. It's showing Windows toolbar at the bottom, meaning that I am clicking on, for instance, the mail icon, instead of something in the game.

Thanks

[Post New]by michzaid on Mar 2, 11 10:08 AM
I cannot even download the game it comes up with wpwlltf.exe then closes the program! first time in ages since I had any problems with downloading.

[Post New]by jorunnelise on Mar 2, 11 11:27 AM
I have the same problem as Immierald.

[Post New]by gamelover74 on Mar 2, 11 11:39 AM
I too cannot see the whole screen. I have tried to minimize my toolbar, full screen, etc with no luck.

Also, when I was doing the shuffle the game froze on me. My girl was standing there but wouldnt move however the game was taking away moves on me.

jimmy1027
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jimmy1027 on Mar 2, 11 12:26 PM
I'm also having the screen issue. Please fix this because I would like to buy the game but I won't if the screen is like this!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 2, 11 12:59 PM
Hi everyone!

If Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero isn't displaying properly, it may help to adjust your Screen Resolution. If this doesn't improve the display or if you have any questions, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team so that they can gather information on which systems are being affected by this error.

Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

andyy119
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by andyy119 on Mar 2, 11 2:18 PM
Glad im not the only one that cant see the whole of the screen, when i play windowed mode its fine but when fullscreen the bottom portion of the screen isnt visible, adjusting resolution makes no difference as ive tried every resolution i have avaliable all to no avail.

badoodie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by badoodie on Mar 2, 11 2:29 PM
Changing the screen resolution hasn't helped. Has this worked for anyone else?

[Post New]by jackfaithsmom on Mar 2, 11 3:05 PM
I also had the screen size problem. I tried adjusting the resolution and switching between full screen and windowed mode (sometimes this works with other games) and it didn't fix it. It doesn't really take much away from the game play, but it's annoying.

[Post New]by clhburton on Mar 3, 11 9:16 AM

I've tried a change to my resolution and it does now hide the windows toolbar. What is the recommended resolution for this game?

bfgDonau wrote:Hi everyone!

If Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero isn't displaying properly, it may help to adjust your <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/537">Screen Resolution</a>. If this doesn't improve the display or if you have any questions, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team so that they can gather information on which systems are being affected by this error.

Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192">Live Chat Support</a> if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

k_mac3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by k_mac3 on Mar 3, 11 2:35 PM
the game won't even download I get a box saying its a corrupt file

jimmy1027
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jimmy1027 on Mar 3, 11 8:29 PM
My game keeps freezing! I'm to the last round and I've completed the fruit part and now I'm trying to earn money to buy my upgrades but every time I complete a cash round, the game freezes! SO frustrating!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 4, 11 1:34 PM
Hello everyone,

There is a new build for this game that fixes display issues that were posted in this Game Forum. To get this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game.

If you're having troubles with a game freeze, please take a look at the troubleshooting steps listed here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you cannot get this game to be installed properly, you might want to try the steps listed in this help article:

Problem Downloading or Installation Failed

For more help, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link for more information) and our reps will be happy to assist you. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Mar 4, 11 4:55 PM

I liked the game and I wanted to buy it, but had to pass due to performance issues. My PC should cut through this game like a hot knife through butter, but I'm getting a slightly spongy, or lagging cursor during gameplay. Furthermore, I seemed to be experiencing a little animation slowdown during one of the levels where I was supposed to shoot the evil guy five times. I reinstalled Adobe Flash Player, the latest nVidia video driver and I reinstalled the game, but no cigar. Very odd. This is the only game on BFG that I've experienced this particular problem with.

I went into the options menu looking for a hardware cursor option to see if that whould help, but no such option exists. A cursor option should be in every game. That's something that can solve performance problems for a lot of gamers.

Intel quad core CPU @ 2.4GHz (Q6600)
NVidia 9800GTX+ GPU
4 Gigs RAM
Logitech G500 mouse
Vista 32-bit service pack 2 with all available updates
Adobe Flash Player version 10.2.152.32

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Mar 8, 11 6:42 AM
got an irritating issue.

I'm on the final stage of the game - I have 3 skills I need to get 5/5 in, and have maxed out all the fruit freshness.

Every time I finish a day, night falls. And the sun doesn't rise again until I exit the game, at which point any skills I've gained vanish again.

I really don't want to start from the beginning again.

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Mar 8, 11 12:42 PM

Ok, so I switched my mouse pointer speed control from the Logitech driver to the operating system driver. I started from where I last left the game and everything was running smooth as silk. The cursor was working great with absolutely no lag whatsoever until about a minute and a half into the level. It was a few seconds before Dr. Bane showed up on screen and I started noticing a slowdown in the animation framerate and the cursor began lagging again. The framerate quickly returned to normal, but the cursor lag remained.

I'm not going to bother contacting customer support since I haven't purchased the game yet. I don't want to hassle with it, because if there are only one or two people experiencing this problem, it probably won't get any attention from the game developer. It wouldn't be worth their time. It's a shame because this appears to be a fun game.

Chefchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Chefchick on Mar 9, 11 12:09 PM
Hello -

I am having the same problem as Ariadne. When I finish a level, trying to get all my abilities to level 5, or just playing for cash, night falls, but the game doesn't start the new day. You have to exit out of the game and then start again.

If I uninstall and download the new version, won't that erase all the progress I have made in the game?? I'm almost at the end and I really don't want to lose all my work!

Thank you.

[Post New]by dina12299 on Mar 13, 11 5:06 PM
There have been many instances where I pay and play to earn an upgrade but i don't get it. The money I spent to play for it is gone but the upgrade is not added.

Go to: