bfgImbrium
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 2, 11 1:55 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii

[Post New]by tessnshadow on Mar 2, 11 5:00 PM
I downloaded this game today, and really didn't like it very much. I thought the graphics were low quality, as was sound. I also found the clues to lack any logic.

I love Hidden Object games, but not this one.

sheepgirl
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by sheepgirl on Mar 14, 11 1:36 PM
I found this game very short. I only really got going to find out I had finished.....but I was getting bored anyway. Rather dull. Sorry BF a 4/10 for me.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
579 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 1:36 PM
While the game is short I actually enjoyed, I got this game when it came out a while back, so far I have all of the Alabama smith series.

I like the time traveling part of it, it makes it interesting.

[Post New]by Susieqqq on Jan 5, 13 10:49 PM
Just purchased a Ipad Mini. Alabama Smith game does on work on the Mini. It works fine on larger Ipad

[Post New]by rickey_chambers on Jan 29, 14 9:16 AM
On the safe the way it goes

63-11-16 that will open that safe.

Go to: