Windowed screen

[Post New]by chuckybum on Mar 2, 11 5:09 AM
I cannot get the game to play on full screen-just a box in the middle of the screen......any suggestions please?I have clicked on the Full Screen in the Options screen.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Windowed screen

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 2, 11 7:17 AM
I have the same problem. Maybe its my laptop (I have a full hd widescreen laptop with a very high screen solution). Sorry, I can`t help you more.

[Post New]by jorunnelise on Mar 2, 11 11:26 AM
I also have a problem with this. The game is full screen, but there is a "window edge" around, and i am not able to see or click on things at the bottom of the screen. Hope this is fixed soon, because I really like the game.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 2, 11 1:05 PM
Hi Fishies!

Since a few of you have been reporting very similar issues with the full screen mode not displaying properly, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep these incidents documented together in the Post any Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero technical issues here only thread.

Please feel free to re-post in that thread and I'd also recommend contacting our Customer Support team. They can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Lastly, it may help to play around with your Screen Resolution settings.

Thanks everyone!

-bfgDonau

Go to: