stuck in private office, hacienda of Don Corte's

[Post New]by vegaskitkat on Dec 10, 08 8:58 PM
I can't find the small planet and I can't get the chest of drawers to open the center drawer. HELP

floors
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:stuck in private office, hacienda of Don Corte's

[Post New]by floors on Dec 11, 08 12:36 PM
I stuck in the same spot as you are

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Dec 11, 08 12:49 PM
Did you find the piece of paper with the drawing of the drawers on it? You need that because there is a certain way to open the chest. I believe the planet is either in the drawer or on the table with the planet thing. Make sure you look at how the planets are supposed to be placed or it will take you forever to figure out ( I didn't, it did). Good luck

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Dec 11, 08 1:36 PM
My recollection is the same as Mrs. Skippy's: You need to find the drawing of the chest, which tells you the magic sequence that opens the center drawer. I also recall that the missing plantet is then in that drawer.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 11, 08 4:41 PM
When you find that drawing, make a note of it. I didn't and couldn't get the draws right. In the EASY mode, I finally just cheated.

If you can't order the planets correctly, this little pnemonic I learned at Fernbank Science Center many years ago should help, " My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizza Pies" - Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto.

[Post New]by pzlmama on Dec 24, 08 5:33 PM
Hi All,
any hints on where to find the drawing of the drawers? I don't remember seeing it and I am also stuck in the same spot.

wartie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by wartie on Feb 15, 09 11:56 PM
i have a design of the drawers that comes up in the center of the screen help just opens and closes drawers . is the piece of paper that you are talking about help
wartie

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 11, 10 12:21 PM
This is where I am stuck also. I can't open the middle drawer. I don't remember seeing a piece of paper with the clue.

I restarted the level, found the piece of paper with diagram for the drawers in the left side of the room on the door. I got the small grey ball and put together the planetarium and got the scrap of map.

Edited on 05/11/2010 at 1:38:54 PM PST

Go to: