Level 2 Shuffle Power

[Post New]by arhart79 on Mar 2, 11 12:10 PM
Someone please help me. I am unable to figure out the Level 2 Shuffle puzzle. I'm afraid of what the next levels will show. Does anyone have spoilers for these puzzles?

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:Level 2 Shuffle Power

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 2, 11 1:44 PM
hi there.

I am sorry, I can't remember for the life of me what the shuffle puzzle is & I am not able to exit to check it for you.

When you start the puzzle, you will be given a goal, rad it carefully, they all differ on skills.

One is collect X amount of stars from customers (happiness), Another is speed, serve X amount of customers & then there is Ahhhhhh, I think I know the one you mean, do something in so many moves or less?

If that is the one, then you need to bin one ice so you can chain them.

It took me 3-4 go's until I got the hang of it. That was my fav puzzle.

Good luck & let us know if you got it.

[Post New]by arhart79 on Mar 2, 11 8:49 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you

[Post New]by jennyoliver1 on Mar 2, 11 8:57 PM
This was a tough one! It is hard to explain how to do this one, but what I did was trashed 2 ice cream scoops (from the conveyor belt) at once, then made ONE sandwich with cookie-ice cream-cookie, then used the ones on the auto machines with the cookies on the conveyor to do the other 3. Confusing enough for ya! Well, anyway, it worked out in just enough moves and I got to move on. I hope this helped! Good luck!

[Post New]by arhart79 on Mar 3, 11 4:45 AM
Yikes! How about the Level 4 Shuffle? I just sat here with my jaw hanging open. There is no garbage can!

grusum2sum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grusum2sum on Mar 5, 11 12:37 PM
thanks, it worked for me !!!!

[Post New]by mntthompson on Mar 9, 11 9:28 AM
I can't figure level 2 out at all, I've played it around 8 times. This is what I do,(that doesn't work): I trash 1 scoop from the conveyor. I then go back to that same line and pick up a cookie and a scoop from the next line along with the top cookie and give it to the last person in line. That is what I continue to do til the last person. But I always end up with -1 moves and have to "retry" . I am fer-us-trated !!!(frustrated)
Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by mntthompson on Mar 9, 11 9:42 AM
I FIGURED IT OUT. I trashed one scoop and picked up a pre - made one from the syrup machine, added the top cookie off the conveyor and brought it to a customer. And so on. THANK GOODNESS.

Go to: