bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for PC! April 16th, 2012.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 2, 11 3:40 PM
We have a new version of Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle available now. This new version of the game fixes the script error that some users are reporting when they finish the game.

If you'd like to check out the other updates, you can click on the links below:

UPDATE! New version available for Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle! February 8, 2011

UPDATE! New version available for Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle! February 22, 2011.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 04/16/2012 at 1:53:26 PM PST

Dea2112
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle! March 3, 2011.

[Post New]by Dea2112 on Mar 5, 11 4:57 PM
isn't this the 3rd new version?

lisacal
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle! March 3, 2011.

[Post New]by lisacal on Mar 13, 11 3:44 AM
I have emailed Customer Service about getting the Script Errors. Hopefully this 3rd version will be the successful one.

My only complaint is that since this will be my 3rd uninstall then reinstall, my download limit is getting used up rather fast. My normal download limit is 3Gb per month, and I rarely use it all. This will be the 2nd month that I have gone over by downloading the game again

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for PC! April 16th, 2012.

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Apr 16, 12 1:54 PM
We have a new version of Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle up and ready for you now. This update takes care of:

• The border which surrounds the game when played on lower resolutions

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling check out this help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, just get in touch with our Customer Support team for help. One of our reps will be happy to help!

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 04/16/2012 at 1:55:50 PM PST

Go to: