kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

Difficulty?

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Mar 2, 11 5:03 PM
TM games are not my first love, but have a couple I absolutely adore. This looks like fun and I will definitely demo. My question is How difficult is this? I have a Dash game that drives me nuts, can't get past certain levels. I have Supermarket Mania, love it. So can you tm lovers help me with how easy or difficult you find this game?

Yorkenshaw
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Difficulty?

[Post New]by Yorkenshaw on Mar 3, 11 3:53 AM
I have tried the demo and I think it is quite difficult, well at least it is for me, though I do like a challenge. Mostly I can't find all the fruits. I am sure this game will last for ages as I have to do even the first levels more than once. I am sure it has a good replay value as you can change the order in which you buy fruits and upgrade. Very good game and a buy for me although it is difficult, I don't like easy games.

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Mar 3, 11 4:10 AM
ty yorkenshaw. haven't demo'd yet, but I'll give it a try.

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on Mar 3, 11 5:33 AM
Kelvy--I can't comment on this sequel because I haven't played it, but the previous game in the series (Tycoon Takeover, or something like that) was way out of my league. The problem is that if you make a mistake on an order, there's no easy way to fix it, and you pay a penalty. Also the line gets backed up and eventually you can't recover from it. I'm not the best TM player in the world (understatement), but can get through most of them if I hyperventilate. Not this series, though, there's just not enough slack.

(Also the graphics drove me mad. I can't stand the cartoony feel.)

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 3, 11 9:19 PM
The only thing I find difficult is i don't always find all the hidden fruits when I choose what Fruit to collect,...I don't like this one as much as the other two Ice Cream craze games,...

[Post New]by misformichelle on Mar 6, 11 9:49 AM
The game is pretty manageable until you get to the final level of "mini games" if you will. Otherwise it is pretty low key to get your fruits and stuff. There is some help in the forums for the shuffle games which are the most brain taxing but the others are just super fast movers.

I really enjoyed this game until this very last section where I am getting my **** kicked. It's like it went from moderate to HOLYCRAP in ten seconds flat. Still super enjoyable.

outpost5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by outpost5 on Mar 8, 11 5:26 AM
This game is very easy compared to the first two - which were quite manageable. I see this is going to be a quick play through for me and I'm not the worlds best TM player. Just average joe.

mel77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mel77 on Mar 26, 11 11:15 AM
I have played much harder TM games...it's not as easy as some, but definitely not as hard as others. I'd say most any level of player will find this enjoyable...a challenge for beginners and yet a relaxing way to pass the time for more advanced. I found it a tad boring though.

Go to: