Wont download Pictureka Museum

[Post New]by JOJO8811 on Dec 11, 08 1:41 AM
Have downloaded this game several times...it just wont take...any suggestions??

JOJO881

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

Re:Wont download Pictureka Museum

[Post New]by woodentot on Dec 11, 08 5:22 AM
Hi Jo Jo. I also cannot get this game to download. I have tried Big Fish, and also another site. It goes through the process of downloading, then when I try to play, nothing happens. I thought I would see how many other fishes have problems. Welcome to the pond.

[Post New]by chittykitty on Dec 11, 08 12:59 PM
just wanted to say i cant play it either. makes me wanna cry hope they get it fixed soon ...gle1

[Post New]by ItsMe01 on Dec 11, 08 6:59 PM
I have downloaded this game from another site & it won't load either. Please contact the makers about this. It looks like a fun game if we could get it playing.
Thanks

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Dec 12, 08 7:38 AM
Hi
I had a reply from Customer Suport and I have sent my 'dxdiag' report to them. They also ask what antivirus, I was using. And did the game come up on the task bar. They have several customers that cannot axcess the game.

Zitulica
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Zitulica on Dec 13, 08 10:10 AM
I've downloaded it OK,but I couldn't activate it. My Kaspersky anti-virus reported something,so for the time being,I am not going to try again.I uninstalled & feel safer. Zitulica.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Dec 15, 08 1:19 PM
bfgErie is right. I have McAfee SiteAdvisor, which gives detailed reports on web sites, and it considers BFG to be completely virus-free. The only slight negative is that some people consider the game manager screen to be adware. Personally, I don't, but I have seen some people comment here in the forum that they don't like it. I don't happen to care for Pictureka Museum (too frantic for my old bones), but I did download and run the trial version with no problem.

Go to: