Dinghy to the HuberFlagg ship

[Post New]by Katsmeow4810 on Mar 2, 11 11:27 PM
I have the black pirate hat in my inventory. I'm at the point where she is standing in the dinghy and it looks like she has the hat on. First time I went out, guard blew me away with the cannon. So backed up and realized had to talk to Polly again and she gave me the password. Now I go out on the dinghy to the ship, get there and she says that there must be something else she needs to know to get on!!! Then dinghy just goes back to beginning. Compass is dead and I can't backtrack to the parrot again??Don't know what to do next. Can anyone help me?? It would be much appreciated.

Re:Dinghy to the HuberFlagg ship

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 2, 11 11:51 PM
You need a "save flag".

Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Mar 3, 11 9:29 AM
I think it was a safe flag...the beige one <-- highlight for color.

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Mar 6, 11 4:27 PM
Like OP, I had all the items and still wasn't asked for the password.

I have the flag, and I can't buy one again as it still shows it MIA from the machine. The line in the game even notes that the watcher is looking for MORE than just the flag. So what gives? Have hat, have flag, have password.

(EDIT)
Another poster (rebeccak) had it right in another topic. We both forgot to actually grab the flag from the machine. It was still in the tray when I went back.

And to OP, if you float the dingy back to the original dock, it will allow you back on dry land so you don't have to stay stuck on the water.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 4:30:26 PM PST

Go to: