bfgFlounder
9,578 Posts

Welcome to Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 3, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Chou2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette forum

[Post New]by Chou2 on Mar 4, 11 5:55 AM
Hi. At last CI4 has arrived on BFG. Done the trial version and have now bought the complete version. Drives me made, but love the newer CI games.

Chou2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Chou2 on Mar 7, 11 9:20 AM
Has anyone ever seen any instructions or explanation about this game? ie why am I collecting keys?

[Post New]by alexandrian1963 on Mar 8, 11 5:34 PM
same question here, the collecting of keys is supposed to unlock menu, so how do you do that.

[Post New]by BlueAcura on Mar 9, 11 8:55 PM
Can anyone confirm if Multiplayer, Network and Local work for this game when purchased through Big Fish?

[Post New]by BlueAcura on Mar 12, 11 6:46 PM
I downloaded the 1 Hour free trial and it appears that Multiplayer is not enabled when purchased through Big Fish. You would have to get it at the Interactive Studios website to have multiplayer features.

[Post New]by reneeon on Mar 25, 11 1:19 PM
Keys r used to unlock features under "My Career" once you click on "Save the world". Now, what do I do with the coins collected?

[Post New]by Billiam54 on Apr 4, 11 5:24 PM
[b] Thats my big fish question ---is where are the tutorials for this game? I have been playing the blasted thing for a week now and have only figured out some of it. I am not stupid, but this game has some things about it that I can't figure out! Come on with it Big Flounder! lol

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 12, 11 5:29 AM
What good is the mother hen ship? I have it but haven't
found an advantage

[Post New]by WorSt_GaMr_EvAR on May 24, 13 9:38 PM
Chou2 wrote:Has anyone ever seen any instructions or explanation about this game? ie why am I collecting keys?

You are collecting keys so that u can unlock stuff like the colour of ur engine, showing how much damage u've done and etcetera
To see how many keys u have and to buy stuff go to "SAVE THE WORLD" Then click on "MY CAREER" located at the top right. Three options will scroll down and click on "UNLOCKABLES"

WorSt_GaMr_EvAR

Go to: