bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 3, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 3, 11 12:34 AM
I am loving this game...had me totally at Spiritfire and Shadowfoot, lol. Graphics are lovely and the voice overs are right on target. Eerie, spooky and I do think they have greatly improved this one over the first two...and I did like the first two. But I am loving this one...and gonna take my ever lovin sweet time, as I seriously doubt there will be another good one any time soon. But BF has been known to surprise me before, so I am open to all the good hogs they want to throw my way

cll026497
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Welcome to Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cll026497 on Mar 3, 11 12:42 AM
Sigh I had to take a break and come and ask if anyone else wants to crawl into the game and scream at the voice the correct way to say inventory yeah I guess I am weird that way okay back to the game

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Mar 3, 11 12:49 AM
cll026497 wrote:Sigh I had to take a break and come and ask if anyone else wants to crawl into the game and scream at the voice the correct way to say inventory yeah I guess I am weird that way okay back to the game

It was interesting to hear it pronounced inVENTory ...I didn't mind.

Moto26261
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Moto26261 on Mar 3, 11 1:08 AM
That's the English pronunciation...yeah! ,but why is EVERY good game a CE now ): can't afford them so will have to wait AGAIN.

[Post New]by AlvinErickson17 on Mar 3, 11 4:52 AM
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 03/03/2011 at 8:12:27 AM PST

cll026497
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cll026497 on Mar 3, 11 5:22 AM
Just wanted to let you know that if I could go back I would have waited for the SE version, the extra chapter was just kinda strange, not really anything that really made me want to continue playing. Sorry trying to not give anything away but to let you know that you are not missing anything by waiting for the SE game.

[Post New]by jenniferjenice on Mar 3, 11 7:35 AM
Hohum BOOORING! I must say that there is nothing exciting about this game. In fact, it is rather boring and after having freed and reuniting the souls with one another, I have absolutely no interest in playing the bonus and most likely will not ever play it unless there is nothing else to play (not likely since I have way over 250 HOGs to chose from, LOL). I now wish that I had just waited for the regular version to come out as this is not worth being a collector's Edition.

Sorry Big Fish but this game is a big miss and not a hit!

Edited on 03/03/2011 at 7:40:15 AM PST

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 3, 11 4:30 PM
THERE IS THIS SAYING] You can please some of the people some of time but not all of the people all of the time.

Edited on 03/03/2011 at 4:32:09 PM PST

Ramlynne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Ramlynne on Mar 4, 11 8:01 AM
Yet again, I am stuck. I have the last Moon Light thingie, have placed all the cards right, even looked in the stragedy guide and she won't name them and therefore, I can't get the recipe and proceed. Anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by dufus95 on Mar 4, 11 5:54 PM
have placed dream cards for moon light but don't know how to get the name to the shadow thingie

[Post New]by bev_rogan on Mar 4, 11 6:05 PM
I am having the same issue with naming Moonlight. I have the cards in the correct positions. I even checked them against the strategy guide, but nothing happens...

[Post New]by margak on Mar 4, 11 7:26 PM
I'm having a similar problem with rose eyes. The symbols are lit, I have the ingredients, but it won't move on from there.

Ramlynne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Ramlynne on Mar 5, 11 5:50 AM
So what are we to do with all of us who cannot proceed because she won't name them moonlight? Are we just supposed to let the game sit and wait for something or someone?

[Post New]by smokeydiamond on Mar 6, 11 11:05 AM
I loved this game, I am an avid hidden object player and the graphics are fantastic, the game was challenging my mind in different ways other than the norm that I've come to know. the game designers did a wonderful job of creating a game where virtually no one dies and there's no gore. the game was long and that's what I was pleased with. Very, very well done!

I have a comment to the gaming designers of past successful games, please don't change the format in which you found your initial success with such games as the mystery case files. There is rarely a sequel that resembles it's original game and I find that frustrating because a year may go by since I had originally played a game and when the sequel comes out the actual playing of the game has changed and that is disappointing in many cases. Dark parables is a case in point, the recent sequel is very different from the original and not nearly as enjoyable.
Smokeydiamond

[Post New]by PlayeRex on Mar 7, 11 4:35 PM
cll026497 wrote:Sigh I had to take a break and come and ask if anyone else wants to crawl into the game and scream at the voice the correct way to say inventory yeah I guess I am weird that way okay back to the game

The voice overs were horrible. I actually felt like slapping the characters through my computer screen everytime they said anything, especially when they said in-VENT-ory. The only one who didn't sound like a complete yutz was the heroine's boyfriend who you only get to hear at the beginning of the game. In fact it bothered me so much I decided not to buy the game because of it. Yeah I know its a stupid reason, but its things like that that can ruin a game for me.

[Post New]by NumberOneNana on Mar 8, 11 12:25 PM
I really enjoyed this game. Is there a new one coming out?

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on Mar 8, 11 5:29 PM
I love the music and would love to download it. Is there a way we can do that, or at least know who performed it?

[Post New]by emzy_pop on Mar 9, 11 10:43 AM
opening track is called this town by Helen Lawson

Edited on 03/09/2011 at 10:47:52 AM PST

[Post New]by rebaeeyore on Mar 9, 11 1:51 PM
I am also stuck at the last shadow thingie.
Have all the cards in place and it will not name Moon Light.
Has anyone figured out how to get past this?
I was totally loving the game until now, now I'm getting very upset.

Go to: