bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 3, 11 1:37 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 03/07/2011 at 9:53:04 AM PST

greyratt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by greyratt on Mar 3, 11 3:24 AM
I am having difficulties with the part at the sunflower garden with the shadowlocks. When you try to do the dream card mini-game it doesn't matter if you complete it or skip it, it just doesn't acknowledge that it is complete. I was just wondering if anyone else has reported this before I try to do a full reinstall to see if that helps, so that I don't have to start the game over. I've already tried an uninstall, but not one where I delete my profile...anyone?

Sister13
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by Sister13 on Mar 3, 11 4:24 AM
Well I´m also having Probs with this one. I bought it right away and installed it runs extremely slow I already changed to Hardware Cursor but it still is extremely slow. My Computer runs with a Intel Core Duo 2x3GhZ XP Prof 4 GB RAM my Videocard is a Nvidia GeForce 7800GT with 512MB RAM all Drivers are up to date so I don´t believe this is a Prob on my side. Any Ideas?

Sis

greyratt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by greyratt on Mar 3, 11 6:01 AM
I was able to fix my issue after deleting my profiles (I had made two trying to fix this) and reinstalling from the purchased game section (for anyone else who may run into issues). It ran smoothly after that. I just finished the game and the bonus section and really enjoyed it.

[Post New]by FourKitties on Mar 3, 11 9:18 AM
Sister13 wrote:Well I´m also having Probs with this one. I bought it right away and installed it runs extremely slow I already changed to Hardware Cursor but it still is extremely slow. My Computer runs with a Intel Core Duo 2x3GhZ XP Prof 4 GB RAM my Videocard is a Nvidia GeForce 7800GT with 512MB RAM all Drivers are up to date so I don´t believe this is a Prob on my side. Any Ideas?
Same issue -- extrememly slow and very choppy video.

[Post New]by holyterror on Mar 3, 11 9:46 AM
greyratt wrote:I am having difficulties with the part at the sunflower garden with the shadowlocks. When you try to do the dream card mini-game it doesn't matter if you complete it or skip it, it just doesn't acknowledge that it is complete. I was just wondering if anyone else has reported this before I try to do a full reinstall to see if that helps, so that I don't have to start the game over. I've already tried an uninstall, but not one where I delete my profile...anyone?

I am also having the same problems in the same area of the game.

MerryAnne
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by MerryAnne on Mar 3, 11 10:17 AM
greyratt wrote:I am having difficulties with the part at the sunflower garden with the shadowlocks. When you try to do the dream card mini-game it doesn't matter if you complete it or skip it, it just doesn't acknowledge that it is complete. I was just wondering if anyone else has reported this before I try to do a full reinstall to see if that helps, so that I don't have to start the game over. I've already tried an uninstall, but not one where I delete my profile...anyone?

Same for me too.

[Post New]by holyterror on Mar 3, 11 10:22 AM
I finished my trial version and liked the game. I purchased the game and now a glitch in the sunflower garden. I have already uninstalled and re-installed. No luck. Anyone have a clue?

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Mar 3, 11 11:34 AM
The game ran fine but, shortly after the middle of it, it became more and more slow and now I'm loosing control of my cursor. My video card is brand new, 512 MB, and my computer has been checked a week ago and is tip top. So ????? I just can't finish the game.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Mar 3, 11 12:06 PM
I'm at the Sunflower Garden as well. I'd finished closing down the portal thingies, the game had opened up the door in the wall and I'd gone in and had started the HOG in the apothecary, when my demo time was up and the game shut down. Once I purchased it and went back to where I'd been, I no longer had any of the ingredients for the little portal thingies, didn't have the recipe, and nothing acknowledged that I'd completed it. Am about to delete my profile and start the game all over again.

Point is, I shouldn't have to do this in order to continue play at this point.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Mar 3, 11 12:23 PM
In the demo, I am having trouble with the cursor sticking. I can still hear the music but can't move around. Most of the time it is brief before I have movement again. But this last time was longer and stuck several times in a row. I know it isn't my PC as I play other games daily on BF. No problems with any but this one.
Any clue, anyone?

marl99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by marl99 on Mar 3, 11 12:34 PM
I am having the same problem in the sunflower garden, I have reported it to Bigfish and they have run a diagnostic and are going to get back to me. Will let you know how I get on.

Midge3430
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Midge3430 on Mar 3, 11 12:49 PM
I am also having trouble with the cursor moving very slowly.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 3, 11 1:09 PM
I had a problem with the barnyard shadowlock.......I contacted CS and was offered a refund but I told her to hold off because I would give it time to get it resolved.........now I am patiently waiting for a resolution to the problem........

By the by she said some people have had success if you uninstalll and do a different name and play the game again.......maybe I am just kinda lazy.......or REALLY just hate re-doing a game but I think I will wait till a resolution..........so I don't have to restart the whole thing again.....sigh........

[Post New]by mame727 on Mar 3, 11 1:12 PM
greyratt wrote:I was able to fix my issue after deleting my profiles (I had made two trying to fix this) and reinstalling from the purchased game section (for anyone else who may run into issues). It ran smoothly after that. I just finished the game and the bonus section and really enjoyed it.

Just re-installed and am still stuck at Rose Eyes in the farmyard! Went to Help Pages but none of the answers make sense when the game is not frozen and the graphics are smooth. What to do now?

[Post New]by indigoapple on Mar 3, 11 1:35 PM
I'm running Vista on a Gateway, 64-bit. Everything seems fine until I click on the 'sparkles' on the bed where I'm supposed to unpack. The entire screen goes black. Esc key does nothing nor does any other key. I have to open the task manager to end the game. I've done this three times now. Any help would be appreciated.
(Update - I uninstalled and re-installed the game and it works fine now)

Edited on 03/03/2011 at 8:19:54 PM PST

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Mar 3, 11 1:55 PM
I am having the same problem as the other people here. Game slows down cursor control really wierd. Have reinstalled twice. No joy there. Am contact BFG.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 3, 11 3:09 PM
Hello everyone,

It sounds like a number of you are having some troubles at the sunflower garden and since this isn't a known issue at this time, we'd really appreciate if you could please write in to Tech Support (you can click on this link for those instructions) so that our team can collect more information on this issue.

For those experiencing a slow cursor, please check to see if an update is available for your computer that might help with the lag:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you've already done this, please also get in touch with Tech Support for more assistance. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

birdslisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by birdslisa on Mar 3, 11 4:51 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

bamc
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by bamc on Mar 3, 11 5:25 PM
Problems in the farmyard. can not get the cards to go away to put the ingredients in

Go to: