handbells
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Shuffle Level 4

[Post New]by handbells on Mar 3, 11 4:40 AM
Is the trash can supposed to be missing?

Re:Shuffle Level 4

[Post New]by momination on Mar 3, 11 11:54 AM
and you can't complete the level without it.

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on Mar 3, 11 1:12 PM
I have done it after several tries.
If I well remember there are 2 customers.
1) He wants green (3)
2) He wants orange (3)

No problem for the first customer : I just served him.

Then took icecream balls from the second row (Top row is the first one,OK ?) ,until orange balls were accessible.

After putting a big stack of my non needed balls on one of the toppers,I just had to serve the second customer.

Sorry for my bad English,just tried to help.
Good luck !

[Post New]by momination on Mar 3, 11 3:57 PM
Nope. On mine they both want (3) orange.

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on Mar 3, 11 5:44 PM
Sorry for my mistake : Its probably different with each game. But I am quite sure that its always the same pattern in a game.

You could try and take the unwanted items from the rows,until you figure out which row is ok,then you just have to restart the same level.At least its what I did and it worked...But I am now stuck on the last level ! ! !

[Post New]by misformichelle on Mar 3, 11 6:13 PM
The same concept above works even if you don't have 1 orange/1 green. I had 2 wanting 3 stacks of orange. I just killed off a few icecream scoops on a topping dispenser from the 2nd row from the top until i had enough orange available! Still had a few moves to spare. Now level 5.....don't ask me i'm about to ask lol.

[Post New]by arhart79 on Mar 5, 11 6:04 AM
If you exit all the way out of the game and then go back in, the garbage can is where it belongs. Try to keep this in mind BEFORE you spend your money on this level, as you loose the money when you exit. I have not downloaded the improved version yet; maybe this glitch will be fixed also?

[Post New]by mac4me on Mar 16, 11 11:15 AM
I can not manage to get the trash can in level 4 shuffle to show up. I have tried exiting the game and starting over. No luck. Incredibly annoying seeing as I can't move on without beating that level.

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Mar 20, 11 3:16 PM
Ppapier wrote:I have done it after several tries.
If I well remember there are 2 customers.
1) He wants green (3) > Orange
2) He wants orange (3)

No problem for the first customer : I just served him.

Then took icecream balls from the second row (Top row is the first one,OK ?) ,until orange balls were accessible.

After putting a big stack of my non needed balls on one of the toppers,I just had to serve the second customer.

Sorry for my bad English,just tried to help.
Good luck !

This pattern is correct, thanks!!

Just replace orange (not green) and serve customers using the toppers for moving balls ..the trash is not missing but is really un needed for completing this shuffle ...good luck !!

[Post New]by nanalinnell on Apr 21, 11 7:20 PM
I'm pretty sure this is a bug because it says you aren't penalized for throwing ice cream away. The trash can is there for the instructions but not there for the
actual game. I've tried too to pile up the green balls hoping another customer or another object would appear but nothing happens. Is there a fix for this?

Nene1962
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Nene1962 on Apr 26, 11 8:59 PM
Dear nanalinnell,

There is not a bug. Ppaier's pattern is correct. Two customers show up, and they want orange icecream. Make the first orange cone with the dessert topping on it, and serve it to the customer.

Then go to the 2nd row from the top, and get four scoops of green ice cream. Place the scoops on a color of dessert topping you do not need. It will make a "bad" ice cream cone tht you will never pick up and serve.

This allows the extra needed orange ice cream to show up in Row 2. You can then make the cone for the 2nd customer.

Good luck!

Go to: