Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

MAJOR Problems With Walkthrough!!

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Mar 3, 11 11:19 AM
I need some feedback from other Fishies on this one. Since I couldn't toggle between the Walkthrough and the game, I ended up printing out the Walkthrough. Since then, I have counted at LEAST SIX places where the Walkthrough says "go left" when it should say "go right;" I got totally lost for a few minutes in the Art Studio, and where the instructions should tell you to go to the Factory on the map there is nothing.

This is the first time I have encountered any errors at all in a Walkthrough, and frankly, that there are so many of them has left me speechless.

I have no problems with left and right, so I know it isn't me.

Anybody else having this issue?

Re:MAJOR Problems With Walkthrough!!

[Post New]by peanutrootsgal on Mar 5, 11 10:43 AM
YES! There is no right or left in this game. Just look everywhere!
I am majorly stuck right now trying to find the red tape measure.

I think perhaps they moved it from St. Lydia's Church to ? Either the ruins or some
other place. I've looked for so long...and as with right and left problems, the map pops up to prevent you from following some directions to locate things...like red tape measures.

Has anybody else solved this problem? Where is the red tape measure?

HELP!

Thanks!
Peanutrootsgal

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Mar 6, 11 10:40 AM
@peanutrootsgal: Go to [removed by moderator]; the walkthrough they have posted there fills in the gaps the developer left out.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 10:46:24 AM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 8, 11 10:14 AM
The tape measure is at St. Lydia ruins. Go to a room type area in the back, look on a ledge.

Catnipper
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Catnipper on Mar 31, 11 11:59 AM
Yes, the walkthrough has quite a few errors. I don't mind the wrong directions so much because I like to explore (except when I'm returning for the third or fourth time), but the wrong combination to locks is driving me spare. Right now I'm trying every permutation to find the correct combination to open the four-lock door in the nylon factory.

Go to: