Picture of Prince and book on stand?

[Post New]by sumitup on Mar 3, 11 5:43 PM
I can only find the Princess picture Where is the Picture of the Prince?

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Picture of Prince and book on stand?

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 3, 11 6:01 PM
hey sumitup...you need to do the hidden object puzzle in the armory to get the picture of the prince...hope this helps ya

[Post New]by sumitup on Mar 3, 11 7:06 PM
Thanks but already did that but got the Princess picture not the prince did i pick up the wrong one?

[Post New]by sumitup on Mar 3, 11 7:43 PM
hey kcasey57 Just realized i got fed up trying to get the dagger in the Knights hand and hadn't got to the armory yet. How to you get in in the Knight's hand It took the sheild with no problem

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 3, 11 7:46 PM
the dagger doesn't go into his hand. the dagger is used upstairs where the portrait will go.....you need to complete the hidden object puzzle upstairs to get the halberd that is what is given to the knight....

[Post New]by Fishbone66 on Mar 10, 11 2:37 AM
I am stuck where do I get the prince's diary?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 10, 11 3:34 AM
Hi Fishbone66,

Welcome to the pond!

Once you have acquired the book of mortality, go to the bookshelf outside Cinderella's room and place it in the empty slot.

The Prince's diary will then appear on the stand just below the bookshelf.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

wini1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by wini1 on Apr 18, 11 10:11 PM
I am having trouble cutting down the vines to get to the door where the portraits of the prince and princess are. I got that thing from the shoe closet but can't figure out how using that gets rid of the vines? Help!

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 19, 11 4:59 PM
wini1 wrote:I am having trouble cutting down the vines to get to the door where the portraits of the prince and princess are. I got that thing from the shoe closet but can't figure out how using that gets rid of the vines? Help!

Do you have the lever yet? This will go in the slot on the left side of the door. You'll pull the lever to remove the vines and to put them back.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 20, 11 2:05 AM
Hi wini1,

The screenshow below boxes off the section where to place the lever found in Cinderella's closet (marked as 9):

Placing the lever

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: