bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Matches and Matrimony: A Pride and Prejudice Tale forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Matches and Matrimony: A Pride and Prejudice Tale forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Matches and Matrimony: A Pride and Prejudice Tale players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Matches and Matrimony: A Pride and Prejudice Tale forum

[Post New]by simba40 on Mar 4, 11 6:08 AM
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH ! IM AFRAID.JUST PAGES AND PAGES OF WORDS,WITH VERY LITTLE TO DO INBETWEEN.I AM MIDDLE SGED AND I FOUND IT BORING SO HEAVEN HELP YOUNGER "PLAYERS" WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT CATAGORY TO PUT THIS UNDER.BIG FISH I AM A HUGE FAN BUT, THIS GAME, REALLY....?.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 4, 11 10:45 AM
I just had to say I LOVE THIS GAME...............!!!

Why? Becuase I love reading and this game is like reading the book, and a choose your own adventure ........there is a bit of strategy, and i am trying......to get mr. Darcy the first time through but .......sigh......from what I hear i may have to work on that one a lot! But in the meantime I absolutely adore Jane Austen and enjoy reading Pride and Prejudice.....this is definately a game to relax to.......I cannot stand being rushed.......I don't do time management games becuase of that. But I absolutely adore reading! And it is too bad there are not more games like this..........

KUDO'S GAME DEVELOPER"S !!!!

P.S. the music playing while you read is very relaxing......puts you in the mood........

If you are a Jane Austen, Book Buff, or just like a rleaxing strategy game.....this is it.......!!!

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Mar 4, 11 2:15 PM
simba40 wrote:ABSOLUTE RUBBISH ! IM AFRAID.JUST PAGES AND PAGES OF WORDS,WITH VERY LITTLE TO DO INBETWEEN.I AM MIDDLE SGED AND I FOUND IT BORING SO HEAVEN HELP YOUNGER "PLAYERS" WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT CATAGORY TO PUT THIS UNDER.BIG FISH I AM A HUGE FAN BUT, THIS GAME, REALLY....?.

Well...that what novels usually look like ... pages and pages of words but why shout about it?

I totally agree with autumn_leaf it's a brilliant game and I'm having loads of fun with it

Edited on 03/04/2011 at 2:16:55 PM PST

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 4, 11 7:37 PM
I have been playing this game for about twelve hours now.....(some breaks inbetween) but I find this game so thoroughly enjoyable.......and I find that there are so many nuances to the game you cannot be bored as you explore every avenue............I certainly explored more possible endings than I thought humanly possible and am enjoying every minute!!!

[Post New]by simba40 on Mar 8, 11 8:07 AM
Sorry,i was a bit harsh,was having a particularly challenging day,its actually not like me to be so opinionated.Glad other people like the game.

[Post New]by LadyAngel1124 on Mar 8, 11 7:42 PM
As a fan of Jane Austen (and in the past, those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books,) I am really enjoying this game. It might not be very fast-paced--although I give it a thumbs up for the "skip" feature, which helps--or exciting, but it's entertaining. I hope there will be more like it coming along! Personally, I think they could do a lot with "Emma".

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Mar 10, 11 7:51 AM
i am middle aged as well and i loved it! i have gotten all but the last one the 2nd Darcy after rejecting him idk how to get him back after rejecting him there is a help only @ gamezebo not a walkthrough i am not sure what i need to choose to get that last one filled (on completed) got 8 out of 9 so if anyone knows how to get the 9th (2nd Darcy) please let me know (pm me if u have time please) ty have a wonderful day ^^

well i did it! got all nine i read the help at
gamezebo
..shh hehe any way u have to make Lady Catherine hate u that is the main key and the 2nd time Darcy proposes and u except is a much better ending i am soo happy only took me like a year or maybe less oh well ~rolls eyes~ oh and do not back down from darcy either or u wont get him at all be confrontational and call him on everything and explain stuff too. if u even once let it go or do not call him on his deeds u lost him right there.

hope this helps anyone needing help ^^

Edited on 07/31/2011 at 12:51:42 AM PST

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Mar 17, 11 10:57 PM
hey is there a way to start fresh? i looked to start a new profile am i missing something? figured since i cannot get that last 1 (2nd) darcy after rejecting him
so i thought would begin anew :/ ?

Edited on 08/05/2011 at 3:53:55 PM PST

Go to: