bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero! March 4, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 4, 11 1:32 PM
We have a new version of Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero available now. This new version of the game fixes display settings reported in the Forums.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

andyy119
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero! March 4, 2011.

[Post New]by andyy119 on Mar 5, 11 9:31 PM
Just redownloaded and installed new version and it has exactly the same display problems as the last version, when playing fullscreen you cannot see the bottom of the display

Edited on 03/05/2011 at 9:32:22 PM PST

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero! March 4, 2011.

[Post New]by LoriW on Mar 6, 11 7:39 AM
Downloaded the trial for the 1st time today. Having the same display problems - toolbar is visible on game screen.

[Post New]by Sandi770 on Mar 6, 11 7:53 AM
Mine won't play either - I've tried reinstalling.

[Post New]by greenpeeps on Mar 7, 11 7:19 AM
Same problems with the whole window not showing and sometimes freezing.

[Post New]by nybrovej4 on Mar 14, 11 12:54 PM
Hi!

I've just bought the game - but I have the same problem like other players - the toolbar i visible in the game.

HELP!!

lindiana
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by lindiana on Mar 22, 11 10:12 PM
I wanted to buy this game but my Windows Toolbar is also showing at the bottom of the game so I cannot see the bottom part.
Will they be fixing this or not?

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Mar 22, 11 11:07 PM
I hide my toolbar to play, but it was annoying. I finished the game, but when I hit 100% of the products and just had to finish the "talents", I had to keep going back to main menu as it wouldn't finish out the night time scene to restart a new day. Don't remember if I downloaded this version of not, so will try that.

[Post New]by serraangel9654 on Nov 21, 11 7:01 AM
I have the same problem but I also have a problem that my game has no profile options. So I can not start a new game.

Go to: