djhanshew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

My game won't open either

[Post New]by djhanshew on Dec 11, 08 9:10 AM
I have downloaded a few times too. I have tried going to the help page and even tried going to "Tools" "Internet Options" "Connections" and unclicked everything.
It still won't work. Has anyone contacted Tech Support? Hurry up and get this fixed!!! I need my HO fix.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

Re:My game won't open either

[Post New]by woodentot on Dec 11, 08 9:25 AM
Hi djhanshew. I have just contacted customer support, will have to wait till I get a reply. I have told them that other fishes also connot open the game. I will post back here when I get a reply.

[Post New]by prella2566 on Dec 15, 08 6:53 PM
I'm in thr same fix. It downloaded but it will not play. I hope it gets fixed soon.

[Post New]by GoingMad on Jan 3, 09 12:33 PM
I downloaded it on my home computer and it plays just fine, but when I tried to play it on my laptop, which is over a year newer than my home PC, it won't open. I've already bought the game, so I'd really like to have it on my laptop. I've emailed customer support and am waiting to hear what they have to say. Strange that it would play on my home PC, but not my laptop. I use the same anti-virus program for both.

[Post New]by mesimpsons99 on Jan 3, 09 12:47 PM
if your trying too play online and it's a pogo game it wiil not log on!

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 7, 09 11:01 AM
Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with Pictureka! - Museum Mayhem. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by GUAPITIN on Feb 23, 11 2:36 PM
Have samem problem black screen. I uninstalled big fish and installed again..but same black screen when select play picturecka. other games worked fine

[Post New]by BluePyxis on Apr 29, 11 9:08 PM
Just downloaded this and all I get is a black screen, no game, any suggestions?

[Post New]by lorriev on May 21, 11 8:22 PM
My problem turned out to be the lack of Adobe Flash Player. After installing the free Adobe Flash Player, I was able to launch and play Pictureka with no problem!

Hope this helps someone out there that's still having trouble.

[Post New]by SeaSoaks on Aug 17, 14 9:01 PM

To get your game to load:
Ctrl+Alt+Delete
End task in the Task Manager window
Wait a couple of seconds
Click play on your Big Fish window
If the game does not start
Ctrl+Alt+Delete, etc. etc. until the game starts

Go to: