jediliz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

County Fair Level -- Very frustrated. Any advice?

[Post New]by jediliz on Dec 11, 08 9:39 AM
I can get to the point where I have to plant many things, but its getting frustrating when I have to run and water and fertilize all the time. And then the vegetables start going "poof" and disappearing.

Any advice?

Jaboulka
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:County Fair Level -- Very frustrated. Any advice?

[Post New]by Jaboulka on Dec 12, 08 2:50 AM
Hire a worker. Don't buy verything quickly, go slower, spare money and hire a worker.

Hope it helps

elf34
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by elf34 on Dec 17, 08 7:29 AM
verry frustrated, every time i et to the last task on the county fair level, it freezes or just shuts down. im verry frustated and stuck , any suggestions?

Ebbymay
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Ebbymay on Dec 17, 08 9:07 AM
Only thing I can suggest is do half the level and then exit, it will ask do you want to save the game, at least this way you don't have to start all over again.

[Post New]by stephcarl08 on Dec 21, 08 6:17 PM
try getting sprinklers when time comes for the store to have them then would be easier. Try that.

[Post New]by tweety8u on Dec 22, 08 10:27 AM
my game crashes as well when i get past the fair level and it tells to get the pigs and eggs i think it is. Very frustrating.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Mar 21, 10 5:51 PM
My advice is to ignore everything you don't need.

For this level, you can get by with only 8 plots of land. I've ended up with 2 plots of Carrots, 1 plot of Dahlias, 1 plot of Tulips, 1 plot of Mushrooms, 1 plot of Peppers, 1 plot of Watermelon, and 1 plot of Strawberries. I had a total of 4 sprinklers. Again, that's what I had at the END of the level.

To start with, you need the Cucumbers to raise the $200 admission fee & then you need 7 more crates of Cucumbers and 7 crates of Eggplant. After that, you can let them die off. Later you can plant Beets in that plot to feed the Pig, and after that, use the same plot to plant Carrots to feed the Cow.

After selling 7 crates of Beets and Tomatoes, you can let one of them die off. You don't need both to feed the Pig, but you need one of them because the Pig will be a major source of income for a long time on this level.

I like to plant my Beets below my Pig with the Cucumbers below them, the Tomatoes below the Barn and the Eggplant below my Tomatoes, like this:
Pig
Beets Tomatoes
Cukes Eggplant

Then I let everything but my Beets die off and plant Corn where the Tomatoes were. Now my income comes from Beets and Pigs until I can afford a Refrigerated Warehouse to store the Eggs from the Chicken.

You need the Corn for awhile, because you use it to feed the Chicken, and their eggs are a nice source of income. But when you get the Cows, you can move the Pig, the Chicken, and the Barn out of your way with the crane.

Then I let the Dahlias and Tulips to the right of the Corn and put my Hives (I suggest using 4 Hives) just above. I like to plant my Sunflowers below, then when I collect 6, let the Sunflowers die off. I put my Refrigerated Warehouse & Greenhouse above my Hives.

Once you have the Cows, you can get rid of your Beets/Tomatoes (whichever you kept, you don't need both) and also, get rid of your Corn. Replace them with Carrots/Cabbage to feed the Cows. Again, you're focusing on getting 10 gallons of Milk, which means you can move the Pig and the Chicken out of your way and ignore them.

While waiting for the Cows, you can collect Honey and set it aside for when you need $1,500. Just 10 boxes of Honey will be enough, and it's nice to get it ready while you're collecting the Milk.

Now the end is in sight. I like to plant the Mushrooms and Peppers next to each other because I always have to fertilize them twice to get them up to 5 hearts.

Edited on 03/21/2010 at 6:04:49 PM PST

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Mar 21, 10 6:06 PM
I did not get any Workers, because they cost a lot of money, have to be paid often, and I think they're completely worthless.

17players_
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by 17players_ on Feb 10, 11 12:38 PM
Try buying one sprinkler and use your crane to take it to different patches until you can afford to buy more. No hand watering. YEAH It helped me.

Go to: