ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

life quest meets...

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 5, 11 1:33 AM
...harry potter!

if you are familiar with the game of life quest, then you will immediately see the similarities... 'college of magic' vs. 'college of knowledge'... there's a stand-in for the kitchen sink, the cinema, the furniture and pet stores... even city hall - where you still have to go looking for jobs!

but all with a magical twist!

enjoy

Immierald
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:life quest meets...

[Post New]by Immierald on Mar 6, 11 11:23 AM
With the adding of the dueling(and more people to race against at the same time) I actually thinks that it's a better game than Life Quest.

Well done Big Fish, a big THUMBS UP from me.

Genaeve
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Genaeve on Jul 25, 11 12:58 PM
It would be really nice tho, if there were a bit more levels. Because I really REALLY love both Life Quest and Magic Life

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Aug 12, 11 3:38 AM
I am addicted to both as well. I can play them over and over

Damiana2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Damiana2 on Aug 19, 11 11:48 AM
Immierald
I wish there was a "like" button for your comment, I would click it so hard!
I too thought that Magic Life was better than Life Quest and I've played a few times through using different paths. I thought that this game does a better job of making replay interesting than Life Quest did.
I love the mix of the magic spells that you have to trace and the duels that use a bit of strategy. I would love to duel more but that puts me too far behind my competitors LOL

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: life quest meets...

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 29, 11 9:40 PM
@Damiana2: If you Continue after you win, you can go to the Arena and duel all the bottom-of-the-fight-card people you didn't encounter during the main game.

Go to: