"Dying for Daylight"

[Post New]by madash1197 on Mar 5, 11 8:17 AM
I really enjoyed this game, however I am a little upset that it only took me to episode 4. I think that the preview was a little misleading and had I known that I wouldn't get all the episodes, I may not have purchased game.

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

Re:"Dying for Daylight"

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Mar 5, 11 9:17 AM
Welcome to the Forums madash
It was a good game though wasn't it......and a sequel to watch out for

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

[Post New]by haggishead on Mar 5, 11 9:32 AM
must admit I was a little surprised when it finished but thought it was a terrific game and shall certainly be buying the sequel.

welcome to the pond madash.

bobobear
Flounder
Flounder
2,315 Posts

[Post New]by bobobear on Mar 5, 11 9:35 AM
I really liked this game. I especially liked the main character. She was very cool and funny. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Mar 5, 11 9:37 AM
Welcome to the pond, I bought this game and thought it was good value for money, looking forward to the next part.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Mar 5, 11 9:49 AM
Hi madash - welcome to the pond
i agree it was misleading not having Part 1 in the title & I was a little surprised, to say the least, when it finished. However I forgive the developers because it was such a good game to play & am eagerly awaiting the sequel

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 5, 11 12:10 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm just swimming by to move this thread over to the Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight Forum so that we can keep all comments for the game together. To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: