bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Walkthrough available for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 5, 11 9:28 AM
Looking for some hints to help you solve this mystery?

Then check out the complete walkthrough for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on our Blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 1:33:02 PM PST

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon!

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Mar 5, 11 9:33 AM
Found it.and did need to use it a couple of times.Many thanks

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Mar 6, 11 5:28 AM
nope still cant find it have been clicking around for ages

[Post New]by lorrainek11758 on Mar 10, 11 10:57 AM
I would like to print out the walk through for Curse of the Full Moon.

[Post New]by DrChan on Mar 19, 11 12:13 AM
How do you keep the game from interrupting itself?

[Post New]by pumkindoodle on Mar 19, 11 9:19 AM
how do i buy this

[Post New]by mellymoo123 on May 2, 11 9:48 AM
where is the clockhands x

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 4, 11 1:37 PM
Hey mellymoo123,

Welcome to the Forums! I was able to find these steps in the walkthrough (which you can also find at the top of the Game Forum):

Click on the wolf in the center of the road.

Examine the left window display (W); place the GOLD BUTTERFLY ( X ) on the jewelry box and take the CLOCK HANDS (Y).

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by mcloake on Aug 12, 11 9:51 AM
Help! The Walkthrough is great but it hasnt been able to help me with the clock hands puzzle. How do you get them to synchronise to their colours? I have tried many combinations and movements but with no success. Any help appreciated as its holding me up I've been stuck on it for a long time. Many thanks.

[Post New]by dumbkopf on Dec 3, 11 8:55 AM
mcloake wrote:Help! The Walkthrough is great but it hasnt been able to help me with the clock hands puzzle. How do you get them to synchronise to their colours? I have tried many combinations and movements but with no success. Any help appreciated as its holding me up I've been stuck on it for a long time. Many thanks.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 3, 11 9:48 AM
Hi mcloake and dumbkopf,

Here is a tip I found in another thread that will hopefully help:

gbis wrote:First take the red clock hand and move it until it is in its place. (The purple one will move too, and they will be in place together).
Then go on with de green one that moves the blue one too. Go clockwise and counterclockwise until they are in their places. The yellow one is the last to move to its place

Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by goober53 on Nov 5, 12 6:26 AM
bfgDonau wrote:Looking for some hints to help you solve this mystery?

Then check out the complete walkthrough for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on our Blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/shadow-wolf-mysteries-curse-of-the-full-moon-walkthrough/">Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Walkthrough</a>.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by royteasdale on Nov 7, 12 2:31 AM
bfgDonau wrote:Looking for some hints to help you solve this mystery?

Or, follow this link to go directly to the <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/shadow-wolf-mysteries-curse-of-the-full-moon-walkthrough/">Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Walkthrough</a>.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by kaismama on Apr 23, 13 11:30 AM
The walkthrough is great but I hit a problem. After I go thru the cave it says to zoom in to the tree and drop the hook to get the ladder. All I get when I click on the tree is "its too dark to see" and can't zoom in or drop the hook. There is no place to get a light. Help!!!!!

Edited on 04/23/2013 at 11:31:09 AM PST

[Post New]by ttv123 on Oct 16, 13 1:38 PM
nwr1948x wrote:Found it.and did need to use it a couple of times.Many thanks

Go to: