loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

burritos

[Post New]by loriaudio on Mar 5, 11 10:02 AM
how do you deliver the burritos to customers just clicking and dragging doesnt work when its picked up it wont let go what am i doing wrong? help i like this game but wont buy it until i figure the burrito thing

Re:burritos

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Mar 6, 11 9:11 PM

You can deliver it two ways:

1. Click on the burrito and hold down the left mouse button. Now drag it over to the customer and release the left mouse button. If you use the drag-and-drop method, don't release the left mouse button until the burrito is over the customer.

2. Click the left mouse button on the burrito to pick it up, but don't hold the left mouse button down. The burrito should stick to your cursor. Now move the burrito over the customer and click the left mouse button again to release it.

Either way, the customer leaves with a full tummy.

Sorry if you were already aware of this, loriaudio. Just making sure. If the above are not working for you, then there must be another problem. Both methods work fine for me, so I'm not sure what it could be.

Edit: Are you cooking the burritos in the oven before serving them to the customers? If you try to serve an uncooked burrito to a customer directly from the conveyor belt, it won't work.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 9:17:50 PM PST

Kala1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

burritos

[Post New]by Kala1 on Mar 26, 11 9:16 PM
loriaudio wrote: how do you deliver the burritos to customers just clicking and dragging doesnt work when its picked up it wont let go what am i doing wrong? help i like this game but wont buy it until i figure the burrito thing
Click the mouse right side and it will go to the costumer,

Go to: