lcrc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

paper

[Post New]by lcrc on Mar 5, 11 5:18 PM
I idnt get the paper at the wine barrel. Where is it?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:paper

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Mar 5, 11 9:27 PM
It is in a hidden object scene a little later in the game after yoiui have filled the bottle with wine

[Post New]by welchgirl on Mar 9, 11 1:33 AM
i got the wine bottle filled but didnt get the paper? im not sure if i played a mini search game i cant remember, but ive tryed going back to the wagon but cant get it? please help

[Post New]by MissytoU on Mar 9, 11 10:42 AM
I have the same problem and can't go on with the game????

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 9, 11 11:11 AM
Welcome to the pond welchgirl and MissytoU!

I've just added a response to MissytoU's other post that may help. It can be found by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by MissytoU on Mar 9, 11 1:57 PM
HI,

I found out what happened.

Go back into town to where you started, there is a bulletin board there on the left side you will see a lantern click on it and go back to Gerard and give him the lantern and the mini game will appear and then go on from there you will be able to get the paper.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by ilane49 on Mar 10, 11 10:09 PM
How do you get the wine in the bottle.

[Post New]by musicplay on Mar 12, 11 1:29 PM
Apparently missed the rt. hand cart first time thru and now am unable to re-enter scene. Consequently, no paper, no pass, no go. HELP!!!! Please?

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Apr 24, 11 2:41 AM
I have the Flint stones, Lock of Hair, crowbar, and a full bottle of wine in my inventory and I also want the paper to be able to carry on I have been back and fourth to see if I have missed something can somebody help me please.

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Apr 24, 11 3:32 AM
Hi Fishes,
I got the paper in the end I found that I missed opening the crate by the wolf with the crowbar and getting the second disk to get the saw to open the wolfs cage and when I went to leave the scene to go back to where the wine barrel was I received the Paper after I played the H O game Thanks anyway

Go to: