Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

New Game (40 Levels) Level 22

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Mar 5, 11 8:53 PM
HELP! While I love the fact that BFG has come up with a fix so fast for this game and While I do not mind at all replaying 30 levels so that I can get to the next 10,and While I got all the way to level 22 before I had to replay any game. I am totally stumped about level 22! I have tried everything and the closest I can get to completion is still 26 seconds short of the "gold"! Any tips? you can message me if you dont want to spoil it for e-1. I even looked at the site that rhymes with gazebo and they don't have a walkthrough for this yet! Ahhhhh well any help is good. Happy Fishy here anyway - Great Game Thanks BFG your the best!

Lean

CEdem
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:New Game (40 Levels) Level 22

[Post New]by CEdem on Mar 6, 11 5:49 AM
Lean,

It took me several tries but finally got 22 expert. I had been dwelling on a market so I did something different and it worked!!!

I started off demo the 2 piles to get to treasure, left the hut as is and collected rent. Built 2 villas to the left, leaving the bottom left for my quarry.

I saved up and paid the nomad on the right first, so i collect rent from that villa and I opened the port for trade.

Then I sent 1 worker to start the build, then paid the other guy. Got a camel upgrade, traded at the port, collected rent (i think i upgraded the left 2 but not completly) and while working at the quarry, kept adding workers at the build, all i could.

It was close but had a wee bit time left.

I hope it works for you, I'm not use to describing, I'm usually the one needing help

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 7, 11 6:10 AM
Bump

miazuldecielo
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by miazuldecielo on Mar 7, 11 9:25 AM
It worked...

Thanks CEdem...

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 7, 11 10:07 AM
thanks ce

nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Mar 13, 11 12:05 PM
Thanks. I had played this before and made it, but this time could not remember what I had done. Thanks for the help

AmberKB
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by AmberKB on Mar 18, 11 9:05 AM
I keep trying it your way, but it never works for me. Thanks for the effort though!

Edit: I finally did it!!!

Edited on 03/19/2011 at 7:40:43 PM PST

Neko6
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Neko6 on Mar 28, 11 7:34 AM
I see. The key (at least for me) is to not build a quarry right away but to save the money to pay off the nomad on the right. If you only put one guy on the build, the materials will last until you pay off the second nomad on the left and access the treasure there. I was also immediately upgrading my villas all the way. Total waste of resources. Thanks for the tips, CEdem!

wegirl65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by wegirl65 on Apr 2, 11 10:01 AM
Don't open the port at all....I did it with plenty of time left when I did this.

Go to: