EllenH
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Am absolutely stuck!

[Post New]by EllenH on Mar 6, 11 9:13 AM
I have the hook in my inventory and the hint says get last key from the fish tank, the sewer is blocked and there don't appear to be anything else I can do? The last thing I did was give the old woman the poison and placed one half of the heart in the padlock.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Am absolutely stuck!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 6, 11 9:26 AM
Hey EllenH,

According to the walkthrough:

*SPOILER ALERT*

Use the HOOK NECKLACE to retrieve the MYSTERIOUS KEY from the fish tank in the hotel lobby.

Investigate the picture (A) in the hotel hall and solve its mystery by finding differences between two pictures to retrieve last MYSTERIOUS KEY. You should have all 7 now.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

EllenH
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by EllenH on Mar 6, 11 10:53 AM
Have done the differences in the painting quite a while earlier. Am missing final key in the fish tank, there must be something I missed in the underwater sequence now I can't go back as the sewer is blocked, so the game is effectively over.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 6, 11 1:31 PM
EllenH wrote:Have done the differences in the painting quite a while earlier. Am missing final key in the fish tank, there must be something I missed in the underwater sequence now I can't go back as the sewer is blocked, so the game is effectively over.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the sewer is blocked". The fish tank is in the hotel lobby.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Mar 6, 11 2:43 PM
You have to put that green hook like thing over the key in the fish tank in the lobby.

It most likely will take several times. It should turn into like a fishing line with a hook that grabs that key.

That's how you get that key.

If this is the last key that you need, you are done with the sewer.

You need one key for each bar on that cellar door.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 2:47:19 PM PST

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Mar 6, 11 3:29 PM
Hi, the sweet spot to pick up the key in the fishtank is directly on the key, just pick up the hook and click there. Then the game will give you the visual of dropping the line over the top of the tank.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 3:42:29 PM PST

kircot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kircot on Mar 6, 11 6:08 PM
I CAN FIND 5 PANIO KEYS,I PUT THEM ON THE PANIO, BUT I CAN'T GET IT TO LAY. I'VE PLAYED IT 3 TIMES,AND TIRED AND TIRED.......... BUT I'M STUCK.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 6, 11 7:21 PM
Have you found all the notes? They are the "LA, SOL, RE, etc" that are scattered around the cemetery. They are glowing. You can tell by looking at the music if they are glowing on it.

EllenH
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by EllenH on Mar 7, 11 5:54 AM
Am unstuck! instead of trying to lower the hook from above I just placed it over the key and the hook lowered.

kircot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kircot on Mar 8, 11 12:14 PM
mcurty wrote:Have you found all the notes? They are the "LA, SOL, RE, etc" that are scattered around the cemetery. They are glowing. You can tell by looking at the music if they are glowing on it.

kircot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kircot on Mar 8, 11 12:17 PM
i found 5 notes and put on the paino. i just can't get pass playing the notes. i get to the 4th one and that's it. is there a certain why i place them on the paino or what. i need help..................

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 8, 11 12:24 PM
kircot wrote:i found 5 notes and put on the paino. i just can't get pass playing the notes. i get to the 4th one and that's it. is there a certain why i place them on the paino or what. i need help..................
There are 5 piano keys and 12 piano notes (LA, RE, MI, etc -- glowing letters in the graveyard). You must have all of the "notes" as well as all of the keys. If it stops after the 4th note that you play, it means you either played the wrong key or you do not have that note. Did you get the LA from PLAYER on the piano right above the keys?

You might want to check the walk through (blue link in the yellow post above) to see a picture of it.

Edited on 03/08/2011 at 12:26:29 PM PST

[Post New]by recordspd on Mar 13, 11 10:55 AM
[b]Had already clicked on letters on monuments before I had to find them. Now they are gone and I can't move on any further in game. Do I have to start all over?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 13, 11 2:44 PM
recordspd wrote:[b]Had already clicked on letters on monuments before I had to find them. Now they are gone and I can't move on any further in game. Do I have to start all over?
I'm confused as to how you are stuck. You can click on these letters as soon as you see them. They automatically go onto the sheet music -- not in inventory. When you get all the keys, put them on the piano, and if you've collected all the letters (notes) you will be able to play the tune and proceed.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Mar 14, 11 11:07 AM
Did you light the candle on the monument? There's a hidden note there.

The notes are scattered in the 3 sections of the cemetery.

[Post New]by recordspd on Mar 14, 11 2:18 PM
[b]I got the notes and now am stuck to get back to cemetary. Trying to locate reflector for two days now. Can't get back to the pier. Any help would be appreciated.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 14, 11 3:10 PM
I think the reflector may be the searchlight which is in an H0 scene in the cemetery -- think it's the one by the mayor's grave.

If you are having trouble using the elevator to get back to the basement, after you push the up button, put your cursor to the bottom of the screen to get out of the elevator back into the basement.

Not sure what you mean about not getting back to the pier.

There is a walkthrough for this game that you can access in one of the topics toward the top of the page.

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 3:11:29 PM PST

Go to: