bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Incrediball The Seven Sapphires - Released on February 24, 2006

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Travel the world, from the Far East to the deep, dark jungle and beyond, collecting ancient treasures along the way as you try to unravel the mystery of a lost civilization. Keep your mind focused and your senses alert as you break bricks, wield special weapons, and try to save the world! 13 different powerups can be used for special weapons.

Re:Incrediball The Seven Sapphires - Released on February 24, 2006

[Post New]by sunnie0829 on Aug 1, 09 5:29 PM
I have had this game as long as it has been out and still I can not get passed the Vortex - 105 also, the downloadable content is and has not been available and yes there is internet connection. Please help

[Post New]by hms310 on Aug 13, 09 4:58 PM
i have the same problem,even went to Sandlot game site to see if extra levels were there.no luck.wonder what gives?anyone else been playing?

[Post New]by MomofSmiths on Feb 10, 10 2:30 PM
Just bought this game today - reminded me of MagicBall another of my faves. Having same problem with downloadable content. Also went to Sandlot Games to try to resolve this, but this game doesn't even exist on their website. Did anyone ever find out what the problem is?

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Feb 10, 10 3:01 PM
Wasn't really impressed with this. I love this genre of games and have wasted many, many house bashing bricks in all sorts of games, but this one just didn't do anything for me.

The graphics were good but nothing special. The mouse control was terrible to begin with but adjusting it helped some. Still, I thought the ball physics were off and without great mouse control the game becomes more about luck than skill.

Also, there were no bad bonuses that I could see. I only played about 15 mins before becoming bored but usually by then a game has offered up something that can hurt you - a paddle shrink, a ball shrink, ball speed up, etc. This game had none of these. Just loads of weapons, lots of paddle enlargers and things that split the balls repeatedly.

Anyway, nothing exciting here for me. Too easy and nothing new or interesting to offer, IMO.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Feb 10, 10 9:12 PM
Well, since I'm not too good at this genre, I very much appreciate the "all good" bonuses! I can never tell which are good and bad in other games, and this takes some of the guesswork out, so I can concentrate on not dropping the ball.

Go to: