LN14
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Ladder

[Post New]by LN14 on Mar 6, 11 12:18 PM
Hi, all.
I'm feeling unusually daft. I know I need a ladder but can't find one. I eventually resorted to the walk-through which tells me to use the hook (which I have) in the hole in the tree. I tried this but the hole in the tree (maybe I should abbreviate this to THITT?) tells me I need more light. Am I at the wrong tree? Did I miss a lantern somewhere? I'm quite happy to light candles at fires, etc but all I have is medallions and doorknobs plus assorted bits and bobs. None of which are light related.
Any kicks in the right direction would be much appreciated - even if they do make me feel like a right lemon!
Thanks.

deeno1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Ladder

[Post New]by deeno1 on Mar 6, 11 5:44 PM
I missed this myself. I didn't see the hole in the ground behinde the sign posts. Click on that spot and you'll see the ladder down in the hole.
As for the hole in tree...in one of the hidden object scenes you'll get a lantern (if I'm mistaken on this, then just keep your eyes open and you will get one. Then just put it on the hole in the tree.

LN14
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by LN14 on Mar 7, 11 12:33 AM
Thank you so much, deeno1 - I knew there must be something I hadn't spotted.
I'm off to go peer for buried ladders.
Thanks again!
LN14

deeno1 wrote:I missed this myself. I didn't see the hole in the ground behinde the sign posts. Click on that spot and you'll see the ladder down in the hole.
As for the hole in tree...in one of the hidden object scenes you'll get a lantern (if I'm mistaken on this, then just keep your eyes open and you will get one. Then just put it on the hole in the tree.

[Post New]by luwamh on Mar 7, 11 4:34 AM
please help WHAT SIGN POST and WHAT HOLE IN GROUND

oh and by the way where is the cage for the wolf

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 9, 11 8:29 AM
if you go out by where the barge is....you will see a door boarded up...on the house...if you already have the explosive which is needed to open the lock....use the ax on the boards and once inside lookaround....you will find it

Go to: