Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

CANNOT FIND LANTERN

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Mar 6, 11 2:35 PM
TRY AS I MIGHT, I CANNOT FIND THE LANTERN THAT WILL GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONTINUE THE INVESTIGATION.

PLEASE HELP. I AM AT A TOTAL STANDSTILL AND IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING.

DIANE

nebulla_69
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:CANNOT FIND LANTERN

[Post New]by nebulla_69 on Mar 6, 11 2:57 PM
Hi Dianeteacher
If you have not already found the lantern by now, it is on the first missing poster that you come across after you finish speaking to Gerard for the second time in the first scene.

Hope that helps

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Mar 6, 11 5:55 PM
Problem is there is more than 1 lantern that you need to get. If it's not the one Nebulla is talking about then put whereabouts you are in the game, so we know which one you mean.

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Mar 6, 11 5:56 PM
Problem is there is more than 1 lantern that you need to get. If it's not the one Nebulla is talking about then put whereabouts you are in the game, so we know which one you mean.

Where is the Tailors House????

[Post New]by VAStowe on Mar 7, 11 5:53 PM
I cant figure out where the tailors house is it say go back to it....................but I dont know where it is?

nebulla_69
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Where is the Tailors House????

[Post New]by nebulla_69 on Mar 8, 11 8:46 AM
VAStowe wrote:I cant figure out where the tailors house is it say go back to it....................but I dont know where it is?

Hi VAStowe
The Tailors house is 2 clicks down from the first scene. If I remember correctly there'll be
a wolf in the center of the road
window on the left (take clock hands)
window on the right -this is the Tailors shop --window will be locked

Hope this helps

Cagal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Cagal on Mar 11, 11 10:32 PM
I clicked on every lantern I came to after the first one.
I then discovered that once clicking on the lantern and just going forward on the route in the game I came to the sparkles that were the same as before to find things. Hope this helps those still stuck.
Thanks for the help. I was stuck as well, but no longer. :-)

LaDeeDah
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by LaDeeDah on Apr 4, 11 7:54 AM
As far as I can tell, the wt doesn't give any clue as to where to find the lantern needed to light the hollow tree. In fact, it merely says to use the hook to retrieve the ladder. I've also gone back through every area and can't find a lantern.

ETA: Turns out you don't need a lantern at this juncture in the game. Just search around the tree a bit more.

Edited on 04/04/2011 at 8:34:50 AM PST

LaDeeDah
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by LaDeeDah on Apr 4, 11 12:06 PM
Also found that the lantern that goes in the hollow of the tree is received after completing a hidden object scene a bit later in the game.

Go to: