game wont save my profile ..

[Post New]by missJeanette1223 on Mar 6, 11 6:26 PM
the game starts anew every time i re-open it .. my profile isnt being saved so unless i finish it in one sitting, i have to start over - very frustrated! am i missing something ?

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:game wont save my profile ..

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 6, 11 6:51 PM
there have been a few posts with the same problem...you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game to correct it...

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:game wont save my profile ..

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 7, 11 10:24 AM
Hi missJeanette1223 and thanks kcasey57 for jumping in to help!

If Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition isn't saving your progress, then it may help to run the game as administrator. There are some steps in this help article that go over how this can be done:

Save Errors

If that doesn't do the trick, or if you have any questions regarding the steps, please contact our Customer Support team and they'll gladly assist further. They can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

I'm also going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the main technical issues thread for Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition, which can be found here. Feel free to re-post any concerns in the game's technical issues thread.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: