Mission # 9

[Post New]by mls1999 on Dec 11, 08 5:38 PM
I'm stuck on mission 9. I can't seem to find the twig. I have found all the other items. I have kind of scrolled over all the areas hoping to see a sparkle. I have even started the level over, hoping that it would magically appear but no luck. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Re:Mission # 9

[Post New]by Pattycakes38 on Dec 13, 08 8:48 AM
I have the twig but I cannot figure out what to do with the picture on the wall. I have found the hidden letters but don't know what to do with them.

Gramma15
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Gramma15 on Jan 16, 09 10:44 AM
Neither of these answers take care of my question, so here goes. I have everything but the rag. I'm in the WC and when I click on the trash basket it says I need something. When it first said that, I put in the newspaper, only to be told it needed something, so I put in the twig and tried to use the matches because I thought I might need a fire going for some reason. The matches disn't work so I tried the vidka bottle which wouldn't go in. I can't find the rag and think it may be used as a wick of some kind to light the fire, but I can't find it. What am I missing? Help, please.

[Post New]by appleploughman on Jan 5, 10 12:51 AM
Gramma15 wrote:Neither of these answers take care of my question, so here goes. I have everything but the rag. I'm in the WC and when I click on the trash basket it says I need something. When it first said that, I put in the newspaper, only to be told it needed something, so I put in the twig and tried to use the matches because I thought I might need a fire going for some reason. The matches disn't work so I tried the vidka bottle which wouldn't go in. I can't find the rag and think it may be used as a wick of some kind to light the fire, but I can't find it. What am I missing? Help, please.

Look next to the globe.

Go to: