stuck

[Post New]by sgadjian on Mar 6, 11 8:37 PM
I'm stuck how do I cut the glass? window

Re:stuck

[Post New]by luwamh on Mar 7, 11 4:30 AM
you need a diamond necklace when you find it, drop it in the acid and it gives you a diamond - put the diamond on the glass cutter

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Mar 8, 11 10:14 AM
I can't seem to break the rock in the hole in the tree. I am using the mace and I have one chunk gone but nothing else. The walkthrough says to lay the mace on the rock 3 times. I have done it a hundred times and nothing. HELP!

jhawker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jhawker on Mar 8, 11 7:37 PM
where do you get the necklace to get the diamond out of?

[Post New]by wackyjackie77 on Mar 8, 11 8:17 PM
You will find the neckless in the painting. In the circus tent you need to let the gypsy read your cards. Once you get the card use it to slip the latch on the door to the right. Click the claw marks on the log and get the metal claw to cut the canvas.

[Post New]by CROCKETT315 on Mar 9, 11 2:37 AM
Just wanted to tell minismag (hope that's right!) that I also am stuck on the hole in the cave wall. I also see in the walkthrough to hit it three times with the mace, and I also have taken out a chunk - actually two - after thousands of hits! Now, with one chunk to go, nothing is happening to the hole. If you find out how to do it, please let me know!

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Mar 9, 11 8:31 AM
Crockett - I read on the CE forum for this game that a lot of people had this problem. I have sent an e-mail to Customer Service. Haven't heard back yet. I will let you know. Most of those people just asked for their money back.

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Mar 11, 11 7:00 AM
well today is friday and no answer from Customer Service. That is strange. I got a reply that they received my comments but would get back within 72 hours. Well past that now BF!!

Go to: