tj217
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

after the pipes

[Post New]by tj217 on Mar 7, 11 4:03 AM
I am stuck after you put the pipes together. What do I do next? I have tried several things but I still get nothing and still stuck at the harbor. Can someone help me?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

after the pipes

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 7, 11 5:38 AM
tj217 wrote:I am stuck after you put the pipes together. What do I do next? I have tried several things but I still get nothing and still stuck at the harbor. Can someone help me?

Have you given the blood thinner to the bar owner so that you can talk to the parrot?

Re:after the pipes

[Post New]by tomcat1847 on Mar 7, 11 9:25 AM
I have the bood thinner and a pretzel.....I have tried to give the blood thinner to the bar owner ( isn't that the guy standing behind the bar)? And the guy at the window and tried to give pretzel to both of them and the bird and it won't do anything....PLEASE give any suggestions.....Thanks so much

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 7, 11 10:01 AM
Get the pirate/bar owner to come to the window. Then run inside the bar, using the door, and put the blood thinner in his drink.

tj217
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tj217 on Mar 7, 11 8:19 PM
Okay but how do you get the blood thinner?

tj217
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tj217 on Mar 7, 11 9:11 PM
Nevermind I got it, thank you for all your help!

Stariannah
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Stariannah on Mar 7, 11 9:13 PM
Ummm, if I recall correctly, and mind you, I've slept multiple times since playing this, go across the street into the tattoo parlor and click on that little display on the counter where the guy is asleep. He'll wake up and tell you that some macho guys like for him to use that to make them bleed more since for some weird reason they think it makes them look more "manly" that way. Then he'll tell you you can have it if you want it, and voila! In the inventory it goes! GL!

S.

Go to: