Yorkenshaw
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

So Slow

[Post New]by Yorkenshaw on Mar 7, 11 9:53 AM
Anyone else think this. When you click on things it seems to take ages and at the same time you have to be careful that you have chosen the right things as the curser doesnt seem to keep up.

Re:So Slow

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Mar 7, 11 9:24 PM

Yorkenshaw wrote:
Anyone else think this. When you click on things it seems to take ages and at the same time you have to be careful that you have chosen the right things as the curser doesnt seem to keep up.

Yes, the cursor does lag noticeably in this game. This is the only game I seem to have that problem with. A laggy cursor in a time management game is BAD. BAD I tell ya. There really should be an option to switch to a hardware cursor. I liked the game otherwise.

As far as her serving speed is concerned, you can upgrade it several times. Can't remember at which location, though.

Re:So Slow

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Mar 8, 11 12:36 PM

Ok, so I switched my mouse pointer speed control from the Logitech driver to the operating system driver. I started from where I last left the game and everything was running smooth as silk. The cursor was working great with absolutely no lag whatsoever until about a minute and a half into the level. It was a few seconds before Dr. Bane showed up on screen and I started noticing a slowdown in the animation framerate and the cursor began lagging again. The framerate quickly returned to normal, but the cursor lag remained.

I'm not going to bother contacting customer support since I haven't purchased the game yet. I don't want to hassle with it, because if there are only one or two people experiencing this problem, it probably won't get any attention from the game developer. It wouldn't be worth their time. It's a shame because this appears to be a fun game.

Go to: