Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Lights, camera curses - PLEASE HELP with the crows

[Post New]by Mrs_Kim on Aug 28, 10 10:08 PM
Hello,
I am sorry for the very late reply.
It is difficult to explain on how to locate the crows,
but as soon as you see something that might coordinate them with the colors, quickly locate the crows with similar color clues..
Good luck!

Janeport
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Janeport on Dec 16, 10 6:34 PM
I'm also stuck on the crows. It took me three times through the timer just to find all the items I am suppose to team up with the crows.

I have lost count how many times through it has taken me to eliminated the blue, green and yellow, but I cannot get half way through the yellow let alone the red.

Problem for me is it's so dark, and I have problems finding the crows even after all the times I have been through.

Is there any way to skip this part?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 16, 10 7:02 PM
Janeport wrote:I'm also stuck on the crows. It took me three times through the timer just to find all the items I am suppose to team up with the crows.

I have lost count how many times through it has taken me to eliminated the blue, green and yellow, but I cannot get half way through the yellow let alone the red.

Problem for me is it's so dark, and I have problems finding the crows even after all the times I have been through.

Is there any way to skip this part?

Unfortunately there is no skip for the crows scene. I have a picture posted in my photobucket that shows all the crows and the matching items and the picture is lighted. I will send you the link to see the picture.

Good luck!

Janeport
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Janeport on Dec 16, 10 9:30 PM
Thanks LizzieK. It is so frustrating to get so close.

I have two other games I cannot finished because of the very last puzzle in both of them, I know what to do, but unfortunately just cannot finish before the timer runs out. I do not want this one to be number three.

JAFSLG1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JAFSLG1 on Mar 24, 11 1:48 PM
If you're still around check my post " beat the crows".

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 2, 11 5:44 AM
One of the things that makes getting rid of the crows so difficult is that it is done in the dark with only the help of the flashlight. I created an illuminated picture showing the locations of each bird and each matching item. I did this by taking 33 different screen shots with an item illuminated and combining them into one picture. Then I labeled each bird and item with their color. The picture solution was posted in my Photobucket when this game was first released. You can find it by going to Photobucket and searching for Nancy Drew LCC.

Edited on 10/02/2011 at 5:45:29 AM PST

Go to: