bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Flip Words 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 8, 11 12:39 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Flip Words 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by MaryinMilw on Sep 11, 12 10:52 AM
I have had the game about 2 months now - when it starts, you can say "yes" or "no" to downloading new phrases. For approximately the last 2 weeks, when I click on "Yes", it says there are no new phrases to download and tells me the percentage of the phrases I have completed. I'm almost to 50% and am going to run out of new phrases (which will make the game boring). I have personally submitted 4-5 new phrases during that time. So, why aren't there any new phrases to download?

Also, does anyone check the spelling or correctness of the phrases submitted? I have found some errors.

Thank you.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 11, 12 11:39 AM
Hi MaryinMilw,

Welcome to the Pond! New phrases may take a bit of time to add to the game, so that may be why those aren't showing up right away. For more information on phrases and adding new ones to the game, I recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support team. Hopefully they'll be able to provide a bit more information.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by tangochan85 on Mar 30, 14 10:01 PM
I was really hoping to play this game in windowed mode on my laptop, but it says it won't play in windowed mode unless my resolution is 1024px high.

Any chance we could see a smaller version? I wish I had realized that this game would not work on my laptop in windowed mode sooner, or I would not have purchased the game. I don't have the time to play the game in full screen mode and I don't have a larger monitor. It makes me reluctant to buy another Big Fish game. I would worry they might all be too big for my monitor in windowed mode.

[Post New]by Game_Fearie666 on Oct 1, 14 8:21 PM
tangochan85 wrote:I was really hoping to play this game in windowed mode on my laptop, but it says it won't play in windowed mode unless my resolution is 1024px high.

Any chance we could see a smaller version? I wish I had realized that this game would not work on my laptop in windowed mode sooner, or I would not have purchased the game. I don't have the time to play the game in full screen mode and I don't have a larger monitor. It makes me reluctant to buy another Big Fish game. I would worry they might all be too big for my monitor in windowed mode.

I came here to post this exact thing. I have a desktop, but it's in need of repair, so I'm not on it for the time being. I enjoy playing the online version of it when I'm studying, talking to people, researching, or browsing sites, so I bought it for more puzzles and such. Install it on my laptop and it's telling me my monitor is too small for it to go window mode, which is odd to me, but whatever. I assume, since it's been a while since this game came out, I doubt they will adjust it, but think about it please. It's a shame not to be able to play this on my laptop, which is where I play most of my games.

harmony
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by harmony on Jan 17, 15 9:46 AM
MaryinMilw wrote:I have had the game about 2 months now - when it starts, you can say "yes" or "no" to downloading new phrases. For approximately the last 2 weeks, when I click on "Yes", it says there are no new phrases to download and tells me the percentage of the phrases I have completed. I'm almost to 50% and am going to run out of new phrases (which will make the game boring). I have personally submitted 4-5 new phrases during that time. So, why aren't there any new phrases to download?

Also, does anyone check the spelling or correctness of the phrases submitted? I have found some errors.

Thank you.

harmony
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by harmony on Jan 17, 15 9:47 AM
I'm having the same problem, no new phrases.

Go to: